Found 19th Jun 2009
I'm trying to find the best deal on this camera. The best i have come across so far is £142.99 delivered at Crazy Cameras. I have two questions:

Does anyone know where I can get it cheaper?

Does anyone know whether Crazy Cameras are a respectable company?

Thanks all

Andrew

7 Comments

secure.fujifilm.co.uk/sho…500

Its a fuji site refurb at £136.20 and there is a 5% dicount on this site to offset their p&p

avforums.com/for…tml

Not sure whether this helps or not regarding Crazy Cameras.

Original Poster

Thanks for that guys....definitely won't go to Crazy Cameras!!! Might think about the refurbished....

Banned

I have that camera, it's hardly even used as I have a SLR aswell.
Could do £110 delivered possibly

Original Poster

Conscept;5534807

I have that camera, it's hardly even used as I have a SLR aswell.Could do … I have that camera, it's hardly even used as I have a SLR aswell.Could do £110 delivered possibly

Thanks for the offer. Very tempting (except my wife has a track record with cameras and I really want a warranty!!) ;-)

Banned

brehaut;5537619

Thanks for the offer. Very tempting (except my wife has a track record … Thanks for the offer. Very tempting (except my wife has a track record with cameras and I really want a warranty!!) ;-)

haha understood, Just so you know.. it's an excellent camera

just to let you know dixons is cheapest by far brought mine 2 days ago and love it paid £146
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660
    4. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262

See more discussions