Expired

Fujifilm F20

Found 4th Oct 2007
Anyone find this for less than 80 quid? I know PC world do it for 70 but thats out of stock , as is Argos and I dont have an ASDA near me for the in store deal!!

Help I really want this camera!!

1. Ask
  2. Fuji
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Fuji
14 Comments

seuden

eBay £77.94 incl … eBay £77.94 incl deliveryhttp://*********.co.uk/FUJI-FinePix-F20-DIGITAL-VIDEO-CAMERA-ISO-2000-18XZOOM_W0QQitemZ180164966704QQihZ008QQcategoryZ31388QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"This product is FUJI REFURBISHED IN NEW CONDITION"
and only carries a 3 month SELLARS warrenty:whistling:

They are also USA registared ??

nickmax1

Anyone find this for less than 80 quid? I know PC world do it for 70 but … Anyone find this for less than 80 quid? I know PC world do it for 70 but thats out of stock , as is Argos and I dont have an ASDA near me for the in store deal!!Help I really want this camera!!

I have had no luck at the 3 Asda stores I have tried the only deal I can find at the moment is £99 at Amazon !!

rangermastiffs

"This product is FUJI REFURBISHED IN NEW CONDITION"and only carries a 3 … "This product is FUJI REFURBISHED IN NEW CONDITION"and only carries a 3 month SELLARS warrenty:whistling:They are also USA registared ??

Damn it, just me trying to be helpful, lol. Sorry.:oops:

Potentially slightly cheaper than Amazon with next day delivery at ]Euroffice using 20% off voucher and 11% Quidco - Can never 100% guarantee Quidco though!

Original Poster

Which ASDA stores did you try? I hear Old Kent Road has 3 in stock but its in the arsepit of nowhere so cant get to it easily.

nickmax, just sent you a pm about one in stock in Argos but didn't know where you live, I guess from your last post it's Darn Sarf, so this one in North Wales is probably not the useful to you. Nevermind!

Original Poster

CHeers Mike73 but yeah i am in london

Anybody know the cheapest price for f40fd or f30?

I have just got back from Trowbridge Asda, they had 4 instock (I bought one of them) £79.00 - So I know they have 3 left still, the reason they probably haven't sold yet is that they haven't even bothered to put a price on them, I had to ask a member of staff to scan one for me.

Might be worth giving them a call to see if they would transfer 1 to your local branch for you for pick up.

Their phone number is: 01225 751318

It's always good deal from HUKD.

But still waiting for F40fd and F50fd to be reduced.

Picked up F20 from our local Asda yesterday.
Would be grateful for any advice/suggestions regarding purchase of an xD card for it.

I've just purchased the High speed 1GB xd (type H) card for the in-laws only to find they'd paid over £30 for one in Jessops :w00t:

This is the older slower type M version

jessops.com/Sto…p=n

It's a fuji card and is brand new in it's sealed packaging still. I paid £14 for it and am just looking to get my money back if you are interested, so £14 via paypal and i'll send it 1st class immediately to you.

PM me if this is of interest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Budget Laptop - Help!33
    2. My parents want a coffee pod machine...Tassimo?55
    3. iPad 9.7 inch best deals??44
    4. Arranging a courier22

See more discussions