Fulfilled by Amazon,

Found 14th Jul 2011
Hi,

anyone tell me how you stand warranty wise when an amazon marketplace item is fulfilled by amazon.

who is the warranty with, seller, amazon or are you fobbed off to manufacturer?

interested in this hard drive for a nas
amazon.co.uk/gp/…294

but amazon dont seem to want to sell them any more (nor the previously popular samsung one)

just a bit iffy around market place stuff

10 Comments

Why not check here?

Just noticed thats probably not the seller you were looking at. I would say it's with amazon.

'Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items'
Edited by: "maximoshark" 14th Jul 2011

Fulfilled by Amazon

Clue: (answer is in the title)

Mallinersha

Fulfilled by AmazonClue: (answer is in the title)

THAT MEANS NOTHING!!

I fulfill the wife but there ain't no guarantees.

THIS may help.

rizla01

THAT MEANS NOTHING!!I fulfill the wife but there ain't no guarantees.

TMI

PS: My original post still stands...

Original Poster

cheers, just confirming what i already thought, no harm in double checking.

why can't amazon just sell it, they are doing all the work anyway lol

Bought some memory for amazon and was fulfilled by indigo starfish, it had a fault but was not sent back to amazon it's sent back to indigo starfish and they sorted it out not amazon .

philmitchell

Bought some memory for amazon and was fulfilled by indigo starfish, it … Bought some memory for amazon and was fulfilled by indigo starfish, it had a fault but was not sent back to amazon it's sent back to indigo starfish and they sorted it out not amazon .

I think that is because indigo starfish are Amazons preferred merchant as opposed to being fulfilled by Amazon and have different conditions, see here

Anything fulfilled by Amazon, goes back to Amazon. They do the dealings with the customer, then if anything does go wrong it will be Amazon who you return to and get a refund from. As the original Merchant sends the stock to Amazon for them to sell basically, eventually the merchant will get the faulty product back from Amazon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants