Groups

Fulham v Chelsea

I cannot believe this is the same chelsea, they are soooooo frustrating to watch !!! Had all the posession etc but the final pass, shot, decision making is awful, it's driving me mad watching it and i'm not even bothered !!

19 Comments

I'm quite enjoying it actually

Even though I'm not watching it, there is something comforting about your OP

THe problem is that now you have said this they will score!!

Banned

Hahahaha

Banned

penalty!!! Game finally comes alive... with a minute left

Still better than watching a team like Birmingham play though hey OP?

Original Poster

FULHAM PENALTY 92 MIN !!!!!

INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Weak penalty! Laughable follow up.

Banned

Muppet

Was never a Pen though

Original Poster

Saved by cech !!!!!!!

absolute garbage game i gave up on the hour, Torres was dreadful up until then.

Oh dear!!

Banned

David Luiz looks absolute class despite the pen

Original Poster

Unreal finish, good point for fulham but missing a last second pen is gutting.

Chelsea are really struggling.

Original Poster

guv

David Luiz looks absolute class despite the pen

100% agreed, not just defending either !! Absolute quality.

chelsea have gone, they won't make the top 4 so it's spurs for the taking.

Torres looks like an old crap darts player with the yips. Thats about a year or so he has frankly embarrassed himself time and time again. I just wonder how much longer he's going to try and recapture any sort of form as he looks like a player with major major problems be it through injury or psychological issues.

Banned

ants97

chelsea have gone, they won't make the top 4 so it's spurs for the … chelsea have gone, they won't make the top 4 so it's spurs for the taking. Torres looks like an old crap darts player with the yips. Thats about a year or so he has frankly embarrassed himself time and time again. I just wonder how much longer he's going to try and recapture any sort of form as he looks like a player with major major problems be it through injury or psychological issues.

its Chelsea who have embarrassed themselves. 50m?
    cheers muggins..

DangerGod

its Chelsea who have embarrassed themselves. 50m?cheers muggins..

yep, £50 mil when Torres was arguably the best striker in the world a few years back would've been pushing it but when he's been making david ngog look a player then your having a laugh.

£50 mill, Lol

Chelsea appeared on course to win just about everything, until Ray Wilkins was sacked. They were just getting back to a good run when they bought Torres. When you already have one of the best centre forwards in the world it seems strange to buy another highly rated one. Even worse, one whose recent form is poor. And even worse, for £50,000,000 plus some add-ons. A terrific deal for Liverpool, another suicidal move by Chelsea.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions