Full Auto - At Rquest of Rayman...

36 replies
Found 1st Feb 2007
For anyone that wants to carry on ranting...

1. Misc
  2. Rayman
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Rayman
37 Comments

Original Poster

I cant believe that all started by me saying a light hearted "grr"...

Seems some people need to chill :giggle:

you included!!

Original Poster

Yeah i know... thats who i was refering to. lol

Oh and you

people need to grow the feck up!
its not just people from this site who might shop at the hut
so what if he purchased 3 copies

ive seem people on this site claim to have purchased 1 tv one day and then another the next - its called hot deals!! if someone can make a few quid let them

Original Poster

Purchasing 3 is fine, but boasting/advertising eBay isn't, and i only said it light hearted.

If they want to do that its fine but dont rub it in peoples faces that missed out.

Just let them get on with it, if they want to spend their dole money and child benefit on eBay listings, it's up to them.

BristolDeal

Just let them get on with it, if they want to spend their dole money and … Just let them get on with it, if they want to spend their dole money and child benefit on eBay listings, it's up to them.

:giggle:

Original Poster

BristolDeal

Just let them get on with it, if they want to spend their dole money and … Just let them get on with it, if they want to spend their dole money and child benefit on eBay listings, it's up to them.

Its not their dole money... its mine! I give it to them... sods!

gary_rip

Hey, don't be so harsh! :x

What about us innocent ones who get dole money...like myself! :? :-(

Im wanting to find a job and work.... :-(

Stop fiddling with your Wii and get out there then!

Original Poster

And Powerball! I hope you do some charity/volunteer work while were paying you! Phone you your local council they will be happy to get you to help them!

Wow, thats a very HIGH HORSE you have gary_rip!

I ordered a copy at about 1pm but I saw the link from GamesTracker I then logged onto here and it was at the top of the Deals page!

Really hope I get my copy...

WHY is this topic titled At Rquest of Rayman...

ickleo

WHY is this topic titled At Rquest of Rayman...

Because I requested the discussion to continue in this forum, as the Full Auto thread is in Hot Deals and heated argument had taken over the topic

gary_rip

Or maybe they had already paid into the welfare system in previous employment. You sound like a typical sales person who moans at support staff claiming you pay their wages too. Nuff said.

Original Poster

crazyhorse

Or maybe they had already paid into the welfare system in previous … Or maybe they had already paid into the welfare system in previous employment. You sound like a typical sales person who moans at support staff claiming you pay their wages too. Nuff said.

I hear that all the time, I am the support staff, lol - I think im only like it as I rarely get the opportunity to say it to other people. You are right - I haven't looked at it like that before, thanks for making me come to my senses. :thumbsup: (that's not meant sarcastically!)

I used to work in IT support roles and could not believe the amount of stress it used to bring. To add insult to injury the pay was pathetic as well. I hate sales people with a vengeance. The stories I could tell...

Oh right, just wondering why lol :giggle: cheers

Anyone's order been dispatched yet? Mine has said est dispatch 7/2/07 ever since I ordered. They don't exactly jump to it, do they?

bellboys

Anyone's order been dispatched yet? Mine has said est dispatch 7/2/07 … Anyone's order been dispatched yet? Mine has said est dispatch 7/2/07 ever since I ordered. They don't exactly jump to it, do they?

Mine also said 7/2 still not dispatched. Maybe they are busy sifting the multiple orders?

Mine said estimated dispatch 7/2/7 but wasn't sent out.

I contacted them and they're awaiting stock.

:x

Are they normally this bad. This is poor service. I had the same dispatch date of the 7th but now has just changed to processing. Have sent an email requesting an explanation.

mine also says processing... but i cant remember what it said before?

Still no sign of mine.. why would they sell something they dont even have in stock.

Check your emails today guys. They appear to be sending them out :thumbsup:

Somebody nicked my wallet the other day, so cancelled credit cards. Now have a problem with payment but have rectified it!

Haven't received an email as yet, am hoping that I will because I love racing games and the demo if this was amusing & quite fun.

Good luck with the wallet peteivy hope you get it all sorted.

Has anybody received their copy yet?

I bought ONE copy as soon as the deal was posted and to be quite honest totally forgot about it until today!

Logged into account and I'm still on "est despatch date 7th February" status.

yip mine still says that.

have emailed and complained about the delay they said they are waiting for stock.

Money taken out twice and not got the game either!

Just had an email from them saying that they have messed up and have sorted the refund.

Unfortunately due to a technical error the payment actioned against your order has been duplicated. This has been corrected and you do not need to take any action.

You will only be charged once for each item requested on your order.

Please note that on your payment card statement you will see the charge for your order twice followed by a full refund for the duplicated charge.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion that this may cause.

Customer Care Team

Ha and just got it again. THREE TIMES!! Two aren't to me, its to somebody called Warren Laidlaw

I got the email about the refund. Nothing refunded as yet.

It better be in by tomorrow.

Got my game this morning.

finally got my copy through the post this morning.

Finally - well worth the wait

mine arrived this morning too - gonna spend the afternoon playing it, and will try it online in the next 3 days before my live subscription runs out (which conveniently coincides with me having to start revision for my finals exams).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183
    2. £2.00 Cash Back fron Topcashback on Pumpkins via the app12
    3. Marmite1722
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2382

See more discussions