Full car respray

Found 20th Oct 2017
Hi looking for a rough guide price on a full car respray bearing in mind it's for a convertible so no need for the roof Audi A4 metallic silver 08 reg. In general the car is in very good condition I stupidly lent it to my mum whilst she was having work done on her car and she scuffed the back passenger panel and passenger door! No dents,deep scratches etc rather than respray the 2 panels I'm contemplating seeing how much to respray the whole car the same colour as its orimetallic silver. I can appreciate I'm probably getting to get a very varied answer price wise but just trying to get a ball park figure.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
full body respray including prep looking at £2500 minimum in London area, panel repair - resprays are about £150-200 each to be prepped and resprayed.
You could get it done for £1000, but it would be a poor job. As above really, £2500 as a minimum, it you ask for quotes you'll probably get some over £5000. I'm guessing unless you have a very fine example with low miles that £2500 would be about 50-100% of the value of the car, so I really don't think it would be worth it.
My husband has an A4, it was resprayed recently and was about £2600
Not worth the full respray mate, get the panels done should cost no more than £400. I’ve given my car for paint jobs in the past and trust me when I say this... they can mess up really bad! Make sure you go for someone reputable preferably a “insurance approved” garage - they take in cars from insurance groups so they know there stuff.
I would go for a vinyl covering, about half the cost of a respray, looks just as good and you can choose between a plain colour of your choice or pay a little more for something a little different or wacky.
Google it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants