Full duplex deskjet printer

Found 22nd Feb
I am looking for home printer which has full duplex support but hoping to get it for around £50. Not sure I can get one but worth asking.

I gave up on Canon PIXMA couple of years ago and my Epson whatsit is also not broken. Neither of them had full duplex and it was pain printing both sides of a page (having to manually feed the paper to print on the reverse).

Thanks in advance
robie
Community Updates
AskElectronics
3 Comments
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer with Fax £55 after claiming £60 cashback from HP + 3 years on-site replacement warranty
- inkjet printer
- colour print, copy and scan
- automatic duplex (two sided) printing, scanning and copying
- compatible with Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- plugs directly into your Internet router so anyone connected to the home WiFi can print and scan
- comes with black ink (up to 745 pages) as well as cyan, magenta and yellow (up to 400 pages each)

- 3 years on-site replacement warranty via redemption
- £60 cashback from HP via redemption
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 22nd Feb
Tbh i would factor in the price of printing too....

Look on eBay for a HP colour laserjet with auto duplex

Laser is much cheaper per page and higher quality

I grabbed an auction from an office clearance on eBay for £60 with 2 complete sets of official hp tonner, for an HP colour laser mfp, scanner, duplex, feeder, printer, wifi, duplex feeder for a £400 machine which only did 1000 prints.
Edited by: "Kevlar.Engineer" 22nd Feb
Original Poster
Thank you both for your reponses. I will look at the 8710 and also eBay for a printer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants