Full Electrical Rewire on a House

Guys I am not sure the going rate for a complete rewire on a house. So I was wondering if anyone has a rough idea before I commit myself.
Within the price it would include roughly around 50 Led spot lights as well as sockets, switches, smoke alarm.
I want the price to include providing the spotlights and sockets.

Thanks

3 Comments

Here's a site that give's a rough price for house re-wiring. But of course it depends on where you live . You'll pay a lot more if living in London for instance.
You can go out and buy the led lights yourself and get the guy's to fit them . I just bought a box of 10 for £20 at Asda ,great Led lights too .I bought 10 GU10 fittings from ebay for £5.85 and have been re-wiring the lights myself .
anyway the site is here :

whatprice.co.uk/pri…tml

Original Poster

ricko

Here's a site that give's a rough price for house re-wiring. But of … Here's a site that give's a rough price for house re-wiring. But of course it depends on where you live . You'll pay a lot more if living in London for instance.You can go out and buy the led lights yourself and get the guy's to fit them . I just bought a box of 10 for £20 at Asda ,great Led lights too .I bought 10 GU10 fittings from ebay for £5.85 and have been re-wiring the lights myself . anyway the site is here :http://www.whatprice.co.uk/prices/electrician/full-rewire-3-bed-house.html

Thanks Ricko. I guess it all varies. I been quoted around £3000 which I guess its a fair deal.

We paid £2500 last year for 3 bedroom house complete rewire inc our garage in South Wales.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you change the battery on the newer style Oral B 4000 toothbrush?78
    2. Sky package66
    3. Amsterdam Booking.com advice22
    4. Should I Sky sports or not1311

See more discussions