Groups
    EXPIRED

Full Hd 1080p LCD TV

hello , i am after a full hd 108p lcd tv for the living room , the size i am look for is 37" upwards , so i dont mind 40" or 42" but 50" is too big. hoepfully you can fish me out a good price . Dealmania

5 Comments

try here hotukdeals.com/ite…e-w

hope it helps

the 5 yr g'tee thing is worth remembering i think

This may be of interest (if still in stock). If they do you should also see if JL have stock and they will price match & give a free 5 year warranty.

richersounds.com/sho…00U

If your budget can stretch to £890... You might want to consider this...

Sony KDL-40w4500

dixons.co.uk/mar…id=

...100hz is worth paying slightly more for if you intend on watch football (for example) or anything fast paced.

:thumbsup:

EDIT: Beware of John Lewis' price match policy... and the 5 year warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on!

big_al_1983;3977232

If your budget can stretch to £890... You might want to consider … If your budget can stretch to £890... You might want to consider this...Sony KDL-40w4500http://www.dixons.co.uk/martprd/store/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfadegedgldffcflgceggdhhmdfom.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=566765&category_oid=...100hz is worth paying slightly more for if you intend on watch football (for example) or anything fast paced.:thumbsup:EDIT: Beware of John Lewis' price match policy... and the 5 year warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on!

EDIT: Beware of John Lewis' price match policy... and the 5 year warranty isn't worth the paper it is written on!

What do you mean?

JL just price matched a TV for me (£899.00 with a 12 month warranty) and gave me a 5 year warranty too. The warranty is 5 years, parts and labour, at home, I can't see how you can get any better than that?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S655
      2. How to get best deal on sky23
      3. HUKD new UI55
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?46

See more discussions