Groups

fun fares national express

about to book this for sis coming down to london from leeds...works out at fiver... is there a catch???

thanks!

16 Comments

i dont think so
    i've used a fun fair return ticket from sheffield to london and it cost me £6

probably no catch, but make sure she gets there early cos you dont wana sit near the toilet on one of their coaches - believe me!!

Original Poster

thanks guys....

eeew re: toilet!

I think the catch is probably the journey time - I think its around 8 hours

Saying that I paid £80 to go from Leeds to London by train and there were no seats so it was standing all the way - had a real laugh though

fun fares is legit
    i've got £2 return from Leeds/Bfd a number of times

Leeds - London is 4-5 hours and passengers are not allowed to stand

fireheaven;3052008

I think the catch is probably the journey time - I think its around 8 … I think the catch is probably the journey time - I think its around 8 hoursSaying that I paid £80 to go from Leeds to London and there were no seats so it was standing all the way - had a real laugh though

london to sheffield is 4hrs i dont think journey to leeds would be more than 5hrs

nuabdi;3052019

fun fares is legiti've got £2 return from Leeds/Bfd a number of … fun fares is legiti've got £2 return from Leeds/Bfd a number of timesLeeds - London is 4-5 hours and passengers are not allowed to stand

I have changed my post - forgot to mention it was by train :oops:

Original Poster

its just over 4 hours..and sory its London to Leeds on saturday 11th august. we live in kent but hubby is going up for england match so might get sis to get a ride if victoria is anywehre near wembly ways

anyways....where is the bus station in victoria

Does anyone have the linky for this?

OH did funfare from London to Cardiff to pick up a motorbike - £6!

Just normal standard journey

Original Poster

fireheaven;3052153

Does anyone have the linky for this?

link for what?

fun fares are just tickets purchased in advanced and use in main route coach stations and not pick up points on the way. depending on the time and day you go will depend how much you pay for your fun fare. some start at £1 (or did!), not sure if there is an upper limit apart from up to the price of a normal ticket.

fun fares are non-refundable or amendable. they are legit.

I travel everyday by NX coach from Manchester to Leeds for work.

link is ]http//ww…res

Banned

magicbeans;3052127

its just over 4 hours..and sory its London to Leeds on saturday 11th … its just over 4 hours..and sory its London to Leeds on saturday 11th august. we live in kent but hubby is going up for england match so might get sis to get a ride if victoria is anywehre near wembly waysanyways....where is the bus station in victoria

11th August :?

magicbeans;3052127

anyways....where is the bus station in victoria

Victoria bus station is in front of Victoria train station..
    Victoria Coach station is around 300 meters behind the train station (Buckingham place road towards Pimlico)

search Victoria coach station at maps.google.co.uk

Get the train you can normally get £10 single tickets leeds to london. The coach is horrible. I'm not a moaner, but I did it last year and never again.

I was near the toilet as well, and the door kept swinging open, banging!?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions