Fun in the sun

Who had fun in the sun today?

25 Comments

Not me my hayfever was shocking!! Hope you did though name sake

Sadly I had to work!

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;2272587

yeah my hubby has had bad hayfever today, but i have been sitting out in in:thumbsup:

I went for a 10 mile jog, done some gardening, then it was ruined when the missus dragged me to ASDA and spent my money

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2272617

I went for a 10 mile jog, done some gardening, then it was ruined when … I went for a 10 mile jog, done some gardening, then it was ruined when the missus dragged me to ASDA and spent my money

10 mile jog r u mad in this weather ? lol

Gets me out the house when the Kids are screaming, well worth it. I'm in training for the Great North Run and have the fantastic Blaydon Race tomorrow.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2272689

Gets me out the house when the Kids are screaming, well worth it. I'm in … Gets me out the house when the Kids are screaming, well worth it. I'm in training for the Great North Run and have the fantastic Blaydon Race tomorrow.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Cheers, it's more for the atmosphere tomorrow.

Good luck matey! You wearing little tight lycra shorts phoar!

Lulu'sMammy;2272587

You too? I'm bleeding to death through my eyes!

Pharmacist gave me otravine eye drops, warned me they'd\ hurt when I used them but help after.

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Worse than man flu!!!

:-D

Lulu'sMammy;2272727

Good luck matey! You wearing little tight lycra shorts phoar!

Cheers, I'm not sure what to wear I'll wait on the weather. Got my Beer( I'll be mortal as I don't drink) and Scoth Eggs at the end of it. 1st time I've did it looking really forward to it.

Sorry, back to the subject in hand!

Woke up at 6, went shopping @ 9.30, back home by 10.30, then . . . . .

Bicton park, near Exeter, for a few hours with the missus & kids. Lovely place, spectacular gardens, great train ride, we got a family pass and its a cheap day out. (Although, for a hayfever sufferer, possibly not the brightest idea!!!@)

Then over to Exmouth for a quick play in the sand and a nice supper of fish & chips!

Back home now and enjoying some Sainsburys 3 for £20 Strongbows which are 'kin cold!!

Not bad day, only downside is work tommorrow!

M

Original Poster

yeah had a few glass of cold white wine mmmmm:-D

Banned

had a brill day family came over from new zealad whent out for a family sunday diner coulpe of pints then back to our kids for a few more beers back home now what a brill day

Where abouts in hampshire you from Julie 2? I had many a good night out in my younger days in Southampton, Winchester.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2272803

Where abouts in hampshire you from Julie 2? I had many a good night out … Where abouts in hampshire you from Julie 2? I had many a good night out in my younger days in Southampton, Winchester.

Basingstoke xx

I went Bowling there too, (I think) was in the days when I used to get leathered

Original Poster

Omg Did U

Hubby came home from silverstone burnt face and head silly plonker bought a baseball cap there yesterday and didn't take it today :roll:

Original Poster

o dear lol

julie 2;2272830

Omg Did U

Aye, was a good night, theres a Mcdonalds next to it If I recall

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;2272854

Aye, was a good night, theres a Mcdonalds next to it If I recall

sure is , we now have a KFC 2 lol

julie 2;2272887

sure is , we now have a KFC 2 lol

Ah, the sheer class of Basingstoke - dontcha just love it?!!

Spent 3 hours washing and polishing the car followed by an outing to "spring Watch" which was an absolute waste of time ... got back at about 5pm and had a bbq just finnished eating .. so almost a whole day out in the sunshine ... great bring on the summer

Banned

Was raining this morning,but around 11am the sun came out.My 5yr old boy and myself went down to the beach around 2pm to paddle and get ice cream.Just before it was time to go home my son thought it would be funny to grab my leg and trip me which he did,SSPLASH I went £20 and mobile in my pocket.£20 is hanging in the conservatory and mobile feeling very very sorry for himself,all in all a great day Roll on next weekend.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PlayStation Hacked Again?23
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions