Groups

Fun things to do with dog & kids

Hi all,
    It's the family dogs 5th birthday on Friday. The kids want to take him somewhere to celebrate.
    Anyone have any ideas what we can do with the dog & kids? A dog day out, agility day or something like that?
    Any recommendations?
    Thanks in advance

12 Comments

it depends where you live there's roundhay park in Leeds or milky way adventure park in Devon both good but check out dog friendly places on the net to find places near you

Where do you live? There's babbington rescue near nottingham , agility courses/big dog pen to hire for an hour or 2/ cafe/shop kids small park.

Original Poster

I'm in the Midlands but I don't mind driving somewhere. Babbington Rescue sounds good, I'll check that out thanks!

My kids and the dog loved the forest making dens and riding their bikes, they also loved the beach

If you live near a beach, kids and dogs LOVE beaches. If not, a walk in the park, forest, woods etc. Take a picnic? Free entertainment and kids and dog can run themselves ragged

Cannock Chase, let free to chase the deer :-)

Original Poster

PulisOut

Cannock Chase, let free to chase the deer :-)

Heard good things about Cannock Chase, thanks!

gsj87

Heard good things about Cannock Chase, thanks!

Yea we live 5 mins away so take the dog all the time, the is a tarzan thing for kids, cafe, biking etc and just a small part. The other side is walks of all types.

i feared the worst when i saw this thread

Ten pin Bowling. Leave the dog in the car.

Original Poster

groggy

i feared the worst when i saw this thread

oO

Original Poster

foes4you

Ten pin Bowling. Leave the dog in the car.

Thanks but no thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1313
      2. PC Headset Advice11
      3. Outdoor security camera.11
      4. 4K tv with HDR good deal?22

See more discussions