Expired

Fun.co.uk

Found 2nd Apr
Would fun.co.uk be a trusted website to put on HUKD?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
Hukd is more about if a retailer website is willing to pays them the expected referral fees, rather than how trusted they are...
I wouldn't order from them, but as Mechtup says, it's not so much about trust.
There's no fun allowed on HUKD.
mod
Hi @Mechtup i've had a look at the website and unfortunately they wouldn't be suitable to listed on site, they look to be based in the US also they have quite low reviews at the moment.
Original Poster
jimmy_the_fridge10 m ago

There's no fun allowed on HUKD.

Original Poster
niceroundpound4 m ago

Hi @Mechtup i've had a look at the website and unfortunately they wouldn't …Hi @Mechtup i've had a look at the website and unfortunately they wouldn't be suitable to listed on site, they look to be based in the US also they have quite low reviews at the moment.

Thanks
Their affiliate scheme must be lacking palms must be greased for access, look at gearbest, they are not U.K. based either and it’s well known they are pretty shady.

the game ain’t straight
am sure I posted a deal or two for gameseek I think it was and got it cancelled because they are "not a trusted merchant" as the party line goes.
Supermod
noahsdad25 m ago

am sure I posted a deal or two for gameseek I think it was and got it …am sure I posted a deal or two for gameseek I think it was and got it cancelled because they are "not a trusted merchant" as the party line goes.

Suspended for self promotion...but that is quite boring and doesn't fit with the conspiracy theories so lets pretend they stopped paying HotUKDeals, we got a bit upset and then blocked them.

Same as all the offline deals. We block them too. Plus all the merchants who don't have an affiliate program. They're blocked too. Oh...wait a minute...
Original Poster
magicjay19864 m ago

Suspended for self promotion...but that is quite boring and doesn't fit …Suspended for self promotion...but that is quite boring and doesn't fit with the conspiracy theories so lets pretend they stopped paying HotUKDeals, we got a bit upset and then blocked them. Same as all the offline deals. We block them too. Plus all the merchants who don't have an affiliate program. They're blocked too. Oh...wait a minute...

The question was answered, please can this thread be removed?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants