Funeral songs.

Found 6th Oct 2017
We are all unfortunately going to drop off the perch at some point and songs going in and out of the funeral service are all the rage apparently.

What would you choose?

I'd go with Johnny Cash "I walk the line" on the way in and Radiohead "Paranoid Android" on the way out.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Oops upside of your head in & out.

32194863-9Hmhs.jpg
@RedLozzer

"... songs going in and out of the funeral service are all the rage apparently.

What would you choose?..."

"I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers..."
(Bob Monkhouse)

84 Comments
Oops upside of your head in & out.

32194863-9Hmhs.jpg
Don't anyone dare say "I did it my way " -that's so old hat and makes folks (the congregation ) squirm in utter discomfort
Edited by: "rogparki" 6th Oct 2017
Funeral by Lucas Graham
Who wants to live forever, queen.
shadey1212 m ago

In before …In before fp,https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/what-do-you-want-to-have-as-your-two-funeral-songs-775736

...and over two years since you joined the site.

Hmmm...
Entrance to lust for life by iffy pop and exit to firestarter by the prodigy

and yep you have to stand and look respectful throughout
or helicopters
Edited by: "Wongy110" 6th Oct 2017
@RedLozzer

"... songs going in and out of the funeral service are all the rage apparently.

What would you choose?..."

"I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers..."
(Bob Monkhouse)
fanpages33 m ago

...and over two years since you joined the site.Hmmm...

It was a educated guess that it had been discussed before.
That or I was bored and reading old misc threads, they're a wealth of useful information.
Edited by: "shadey12" 6th Oct 2017
Bandicoot20 m ago

Entrance to lust for life by iffy pop and exit to firestarter by the …Entrance to lust for life by iffy pop and exit to firestarter by the prodigy

I like that.
One foot in the grave theme tune played twice.
Wongy11021 m ago

[Video] and yep you have to stand and look respectful throughoutor …[Video] and yep you have to stand and look respectful throughoutor helicopters[Video]

Good choice although you could have said The Doors.....
RedLozzer9 m ago

Good choice although you could have said The Doors.....

'The doors'
no just the one song the whole twelve minutes
Edited by: "Wongy110" 6th Oct 2017
fanpages33 m ago

@RedLozzer "... songs going in and out of the funeral service are all the …@RedLozzer "... songs going in and out of the funeral service are all the rage apparently.What would you choose?...""I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers..."(Bob Monkhouse)

Who said it first Mr Monkhouse or Will Rogers?

“When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.”

summerof764 m ago

[Video] [Video]

You having a cremation then summer ?
would go for the original tbh there ; )
When they roll me out;

A moments contipltion

When they put me on the fire;

Unless I'm not on good terms with my family at the time in which case;

catbeans7 m ago

When they roll me out;[Video] A moments contipltion[Video] When they put …When they roll me out;[Video] A moments contipltion[Video] When they put me on the fire;[Video] Unless I'm not on good terms with my family at the time in which case;[Video]

Am I now on a mi5 watch list for clicking on the last link?
RedLozzer5 m ago

Am I now on a mi5 watch list for clicking on the last link?

32195725-xu44q.jpg

you may have a point 'the end'(full version) then if you don't behave 'fire'
Highway to hell.
Edited by: "plodging" 6th Oct 2017
I have a second choice. Ghost Town by "The Specials" and Little Brown Jug by "Glenn Miller"
Edited by: "RedLozzer" 6th Oct 2017
g8spur7 m ago

[Video]

Do you like hans zimmer? I appreciate he is very main stream now but he still does great stuff.
do, do, do come on and do the conga...

do, do, do it's conga night for sure !!

32196079-VyxwW.jpg
RedLozzer25 m ago

Do you like hans zimmer? I appreciate he is very main stream now but he …Do you like hans zimmer? I appreciate he is very main stream now but he still does great stuff.

I do indeed.

Stayin’ alive by the Bee Gees.
I'm old school

Ennio was the master.
RedLozzer25 m ago

I'm old school [Video]

One of the few films that can actually pull off going from pure action to emotional cheese and back again.

Just to add video games to the mix;

Edited by: "catbeans" 6th Oct 2017
fanpages2 h, 12 m ago

...and over two years since you joined the site.Hmmm...

I don't have your skills fp, you even get Ron back from retirement/emigrating to like your comments.
Hedward will be appearing soon.
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
badger260915 m ago

Hurt - Nine Inch Nails

You must admit that Johnny Cash did a good cover.
The European anthem oh wait I thought you meant when I got to hell. At my funeral I will have GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and no lefties Ans snowflakes are invited.
Graham19796 m ago

The European anthem oh wait I thought you meant when I got to hell. At my …The European anthem oh wait I thought you meant when I got to hell. At my funeral I will have GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and no lefties Ans snowflakes are invited.

sleep well mate.
RedLozzer26 m ago

You must admit that Johnny Cash did a good cover.

Indeed I do. The Johnny Cash version is amazingly powerful, and fragile at the same time. The NIN original with its extremes of vocals and instrumentation is right for me. And it ends with a load of feedback, what's not to like...
Dark.Energy2 h, 18 m ago

do, do, do come on and do the conga...do, do, do it's conga night for sure …do, do, do come on and do the conga...do, do, do it's conga night for sure !![Image]

Thats quite a few members on here

To the head in the sand people our funeral
I Never Loved You Anyway.

Let The Bodies Hit The Floor.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions