Funeral songs

Posted 27th OctEdited by:"snoopy18"
Have you picked your 3 songs
List them
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Personally I don't care what music they play. My only request for my funeral is a bouncy castle for the grandkids. Maybe some clowns or a magician. I'd love my grandkids to see death as the natural progression of life, and that a funeral doesn't have to be morbid.

My wife thinks I'm 'weird', maybe I am!
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 27th Oct
31 Comments
Wake Me Up Before You Go Go .
AW007927/10/2019 02:32

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go .

You need 3 mate
1 in , then in the middle then when they all walk out, at my local crem
Chop suey
Nothing else matters
Duality
I’ll probably have no songs because I’ll want to rest in peace and my family’s singing voices will be enough to wake the dead!
Not sure about the first two but this is the one I'd like them to play as they lower my mortal remains into the fiery pit
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 27th Oct
psychobitchfromhell27/10/2019 05:34

Not sure about the first two but this is the one I'd like them to play as …Not sure about the first two but this is the one I'd like them to play as they lower my mortal remains into the fiery pit[Video]

Excellent!
Personally I don't care what music they play. My only request for my funeral is a bouncy castle for the grandkids. Maybe some clowns or a magician. I'd love my grandkids to see death as the natural progression of life, and that a funeral doesn't have to be morbid.

My wife thinks I'm 'weird', maybe I am!
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 27th Oct
Ringfinger27/10/2019 06:49

Excellent!

I'm thinking this when I make my entrance but only if the pall bearers dance me in calypso style. I'm only small so it shouldn't be too much of an issue weight and stamina wise
Ringfinger27/10/2019 06:52

Personally I don't care what music they play. My only request for my …Personally I don't care what music they play. My only request for my funeral is a bouncy castle for the grandkids. Maybe some clowns or a magician. I'd love my grandkids to see death as the natural progression of life, and that a funeral doesn't have to be morbid.My wife thinks I'm 'weird', maybe I am!

I played whitesnake at my husband's funeral. who gives a damn what people think?
Only two definite so far, can't decide on the third.
The Quest by Andy Williams
They Won't Go When I Go by George Michael
Eminem - kim
Disco Inferno.
I am having somewhere over the rainbow
Time to say goodbye
Witch Queen of New Orleans
anthea27/10/2019 07:43

I am having somewhere over the rainbowTime to say goodbyeWitch Queen of …I am having somewhere over the rainbowTime to say goodbyeWitch Queen of New Orleans

can I came to boogie along at your funeral? It sounds like it will be a fun gig.
psychobitchfromhell27/10/2019 08:02

can I came to boogie along at your funeral? It sounds like it will be a …can I came to boogie along at your funeral? It sounds like it will be a fun gig.

I am having bring a bottle no flowers
Coffin with shoes on it and a party afterwards I have written letters to the people that matter most to me and I have left something to be read out the people I have shown it to have all burst out laughing which is what I want lots of laughter
anthea27/10/2019 08:11

I am having bring a bottle no flowers Coffin with shoes on it and a party …I am having bring a bottle no flowers Coffin with shoes on it and a party afterwards I have written letters to the people that matter most to me and I have left something to be read out the people I have shown it to have all burst out laughing which is what I want lots of laughter

good on you. Sounds like you will be going out with a bang not a whimper.
At my dads funeral we went in to Oasis Rock and Roll star, in the middle was Final Taxi by Wreckless Eric (his request) and at the end You’ll Never Walk Alone. (Huge Liverpool fan).
Sleep walker Santos & johnny Not ironically Here I am lord Eagles wings hymn for end as a real tear jerker
Don't you forget about me
Going underground
I'm in the mood for dancing
Steel Panther triple bill

Stairway to Heaven - Led Zep
Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Bring Me to Life - Evanescence

Mourners might be a bit deaf afterwards
Edited by: "airbus330" 27th Oct
psychobitchfromhell27/10/2019 07:01

I played whitesnake at my husband's funeral. who gives a damn what people …I played whitesnake at my husband's funeral. who gives a damn what people think?

Yups Guns'n'roses at my partners funeral along with Butterfly Kisses-Bob Carlise cos it was our wedding song.
I really hope that they play wake up little suzie - my name is suzie lol
The Show must go on, Queen.
Hotel California, The Eagles.
Livin On A Prayer, Bon Jovi.
Red lights Billy ocean
The Jam David Watts
Floggng Molly if I ever leave this world alive
Edited by: "snoopy18" 29th Oct
Bad day - Daniel Powter
Sleep when im dead - Bon Jovi
Going underground - The Jam
I'm not dead - Pink
Highway to hell - AC/DC
And maybe pop goes the weasel
psychobitchfromhell27/10/2019 05:34

Not sure about the first two but this is the one I'd like them to play as …Not sure about the first two but this is the one I'd like them to play as they lower my mortal remains into the fiery pit[Video]

How did I miss this thread ?
Nice one but would go for this as a 'cricket' song

Edited by: "Wongy110" 2nd Nov
or pretty much anything by the Duckworth Lewis method

But in the...
only one song will do the full 11 minute version
and look respectful no fidgeting(not that I will care)
Bon Jovi - Bed of Roses
REM - Losing My Religion
Killers - Human

They're not meant to have meanings etc they're just my 3 fave songs
arcangel11102/11/2019 16:11

Bon Jovi - Bed of RosesREM - Losing My ReligionKillers - HumanThey're not …Bon Jovi - Bed of RosesREM - Losing My ReligionKillers - HumanThey're not meant to have meanings etc they're just my 3 fave songs

It is nearly time AA.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants