FUNKO POP! Calling all collectors

Found 5th Jul
come show off your collection, favorite, rarest or newly acquired POPS!

post new releases, new finds and the location of the store you got them!

lets get a POP! community on the go
Community Updates
MiscFiguresFunko PopChild
75 Comments

i'll get it started with my 2 newest- just waiting on these to be delivered
SDCC 2018 - update 05/07/18

the estimated date of sale is 19th-20th of July- for us it will be something ridiculous probably like 3am. some UK stores do tend to get a few very limited numbers in stock though

antonio3692 h, 35 m ago

[Image] [Image] i'll get it started with my 2 newest- just waiting on …[Image] [Image] i'll get it started with my 2 newest- just waiting on these to be delivered

Where did you order these from ?
4343970421530786232.jpg8035056471530786296.jpg19242611451530786348.jpg9084993401530786372.jpg8527429731530786392.jpg18731088101530786413.jpg8461121451530786436.jpg
The stand has pretty much 4 lines per row.
the stand is cool. looking at maybe getting a bookcase or something as we have a few containers full of pops and just a few on display.

got them from the funko shop store, need a US forwarding address as they wont ship to the UK. every Wednesday at 3.30pm they have a new exclusive.
Edited by: "antonio369" 5th Jul
antonio3691 h, 23 m ago

the stand is cool. looking at maybe getting a bookcase or something as we …the stand is cool. looking at maybe getting a bookcase or something as we have a few containers full of pops and just a few on display.got them from the funko shop store, need a US forwarding address as they wont ship to the UK. every Wednesday at 3.30pm they have a new exclusive.

My mate gave me the stand as his Mrs is a hairdresser and no longer needed it.
Gunna get some blue stickyback plastic for it.

Cheers for the info.
Who do you use for the forwarding and how much after charges for say like one funko?

Latest additions just turned up .
34251693-WHIOa.jpg
Edited by: "geebeegooner" 5th Jul
i use myUS, if you have a credit card you get 30% off and a years free membership. shipping costs a fair bit best to order a few and have them all come. i had 3 sent across and it was about £28 for shipping
34251975-ci47S.jpg
Really need to sort mine out.
geebeegooner3 h, 20 m ago

My mate gave me the stand as his Mrs is a hairdresser and no longer needed …My mate gave me the stand as his Mrs is a hairdresser and no longer needed it.Gunna get some blue stickyback plastic for it.Cheers for the info.Who do you use for the forwarding and how much after charges for say like one funko?Latest additions just turned up .[Image]

I knew there'd be somebody you could talk to about Funko Pop! mate. Glad you found them
BuzzDuraband24 m ago

I knew there'd be somebody you could talk to about Funko Pop! mate. Glad …I knew there'd be somebody you could talk to about Funko Pop! mate. Glad you found them

I know, I'm turning into a sad man in my old age
antonio3699 h, 48 m ago

[Image] [Image] i'll get it started with my 2 newest- just waiting on …[Image] [Image] i'll get it started with my 2 newest- just waiting on these to be delivered

Randy Watson! That IS the coolest thing I’ve ever seen in my, up until now, pathetic existence!
Cannot believe there is no Soul Glo figures though
34255653-S8HxL.jpg
I only have 4 and all are out of their boxes. Toothless, BB8. Agnes from despicable me and Baby Groot. Would love to collect them but lack of money and space.
fern3725 m ago

I only have 4 and all are out of their boxes. Toothless, BB8. Agnes from …I only have 4 and all are out of their boxes. Toothless, BB8. Agnes from despicable me and Baby Groot. Would love to collect them but lack of money and space.

Toothless I think is going up in value.
geebeegooner1 m ago

Toothless I think is going up in value.

damnit!! I took it out of the box and threw it away! Oh well...I adore him so I get joy from it.
fern378 m ago

damnit!! I took it out of the box and threw it away! Oh well...I adore him …damnit!! I took it out of the box and threw it away! Oh well...I adore him so I get joy from it.

My lad got the chrome one and with the new film coming out it's gone up quiet a bit.34256481-I89iL.jpg
Edited by: "geebeegooner" 5th Jul
i started as an out of box collector, but kept the boxes. i dont have many rare ones but some are worth £50-£100 which is cool.
RedNWhite14 h, 10 m ago

Randy Watson! That IS the coolest thing I’ve ever seen in my, up until n …Randy Watson! That IS the coolest thing I’ve ever seen in my, up until now, pathetic existence! Cannot believe there is no Soul Glo figures though

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Anyone know where I could get a Jax from sons of Anarchy without it costing the Earth? and a Gemma too :-)
Sebas11153 m ago

Anyone know where I could get a Jax from sons of Anarchy without it …Anyone know where I could get a Jax from sons of Anarchy without it costing the Earth? and a Gemma too :-)

just have to keep trying your luck on e bay. lowest ive seen is £80
antonio36957 m ago

just have to keep trying your luck on e bay. lowest ive seen is £80

Thanks,will keep an eye out, paid about that for an Opie one.
Assume everyone has seen the Funko Docu on Netflix? It's fantastic!
I really want the Dredd one, I have 2 Ash from Evil Dead. One from the TV show and one from the film and also a Deadite.
kingdugg146 m ago

I really want the Dredd one, I have 2 Ash from Evil Dead. One from the …I really want the Dredd one, I have 2 Ash from Evil Dead. One from the TV show and one from the film and also a Deadite.

sold my Dredd about 2 months ago!
34304335-tKLGS.jpg
All we have atm
Those who do collect, how do you decide what to buy? Fave characters? Everything from a particular show? Investments?
fern3742 m ago

Those who do collect, how do you decide what to buy? Fave characters? …Those who do collect, how do you decide what to buy? Fave characters? Everything from a particular show? Investments?

Mine are things that remind me of my youth so like the 80's and 90's stuff.
My lad is going for gaming and marvel.
geebeegooner1 h, 54 m ago

Mine are things that remind me of my youth so like the 80's and 90's …Mine are things that remind me of my youth so like the 80's and 90's stuff. My lad is going for gaming and marvel.

So you're waiting for kitt the car, 3-2-1's dusty bin and metal mickey???
fern371 h, 21 m ago

So you're waiting for kitt the car, 3-2-1's dusty bin and metal mickey??? …So you're waiting for kitt the car, 3-2-1's dusty bin and metal mickey???

I'd be very happy with them and maybe a bullseye one as well
geebeegooner3 h, 32 m ago

I'd be very happy with them and maybe a bullseye one as well

throw in a mr blobby, terrahawks especially zelda and the phantom flan flinger...yep...I am that old too!
If you have facebook, look on marketplace as there are a few for sale. You might be able to pick up rare ones from other peoples collections if they don't know the true value.
i started with random ones but the range grows buy 100's if not 1000's each year its good to keep to sets, but still something will come out and you think man that looks so cool and most of it for me is childhood stuff. power rangers and dragonball z is the main ones i have out on show. the other half has loads of horror pops and disney. ive not bought any for a while and theres so many i want so its been hard but with the new release of more power ranger pops i'm going to have to get them
fern3711th Jul

If you have facebook, look on marketplace as there are a few for sale. You …If you have facebook, look on marketplace as there are a few for sale. You might be able to pick up rare ones from other peoples collections if they don't know the true value.

antonio36911th Jul

i started with random ones but the range grows buy 100's if not 1000's …i started with random ones but the range grows buy 100's if not 1000's each year its good to keep to sets, but still something will come out and you think man that looks so cool and most of it for me is childhood stuff. power rangers and dragonball z is the main ones i have out on show. the other half has loads of horror pops and disney. ive not bought any for a while and theres so many i want so its been hard but with the new release of more power ranger pops i'm going to have to get them

This site does pops which you like thumbs up the ones you want and down the ones you don't want you won't get the ones you thumbs down I think it's great and you can help me out too lol

popinabox.co.uk/referrals.list?applyCode=HOSEAN-R1
Edited by: "brumzfinest" 13th Jul
will take you a good few hours to go through them all, i use to have this and was still getting not great pops. however i have seen some people more recently get a chase pop or a ride which is good. delivery times are awful from them just be aware. they use to offer 5 pops for £40 which was the main reason people used them, now the offers are not so good .

for exclusives try EMP.co.uk they tend to get the hot topic exclusives. forbidden planet international is where i use to get mine but now they have a delivery charge i dont really use them and stick to EMP unless its an exclusive.

some e bay store do really good prices so always worth checking on there. i got a Krypto pop for £13 and they were being sold for £30 on facebook pages and other e bay listings.
antonio36913 h, 10 m ago

will take you a good few hours to go through them all, i use to have this …will take you a good few hours to go through them all, i use to have this and was still getting not great pops. however i have seen some people more recently get a chase pop or a ride which is good. delivery times are awful from them just be aware. they use to offer 5 pops for £40 which was the main reason people used them, now the offers are not so good .for exclusives try EMP.co.uk they tend to get the hot topic exclusives. forbidden planet international is where i use to get mine but now they have a delivery charge i dont really use them and stick to EMP unless its an exclusive.some e bay store do really good prices so always worth checking on there. i got a Krypto pop for £13 and they were being sold for £30 on facebook pages and other e bay listings.

Really was literally about to subscribe to the animation list really only interested in naruto dragonball and one piece ones so thumbs downed a lot is there a chance I can get ones that are sold out I have a 20 percent off code too so was thinking of getting 14 at the first go then 2 a month
brumzfinest31 m ago

Really was literally about to subscribe to the animation list really only …Really was literally about to subscribe to the animation list really only interested in naruto dragonball and one piece ones so thumbs downed a lot is there a chance I can get ones that are sold out I have a 20 percent off code too so was thinking of getting 14 at the first go then 2 a month

sold outs will mostly be gone, some dragonball pops are crazy rare so you will end up with the commons like cell, piccalo, normal frieza. i have seen cool naruto ones and they dont seem to sell as quick as DBZ. if your just starting out use the 20% code and just get a firm starting base. after a few months i decided to just buy the pops i wanted but now it works out cheaper to sub to them i think. Lootcrate use to do exclusive pops but stopped, a few of the mystery geek boxes offer limited pops so keep an eye out.

good luck and let us know what pops you got! also get on dokkan battle mobile game. great fun
antonio3691 h, 12 m ago

sold outs will mostly be gone, some dragonball pops are crazy rare so you …sold outs will mostly be gone, some dragonball pops are crazy rare so you will end up with the commons like cell, piccalo, normal frieza. i have seen cool naruto ones and they dont seem to sell as quick as DBZ. if your just starting out use the 20% code and just get a firm starting base. after a few months i decided to just buy the pops i wanted but now it works out cheaper to sub to them i think. Lootcrate use to do exclusive pops but stopped, a few of the mystery geek boxes offer limited pops so keep an eye out. good luck and let us know what pops you got! also get on dokkan battle mobile game. great fun

Ah yeah a lot of the db ones are awesome. Thanks man appreciate the help. How were they on delivery, packaging and customer help read some reviews about people receiving damaged pops
brumzfinest13th Jul

Ah yeah a lot of the db ones are awesome. Thanks man appreciate the help. …Ah yeah a lot of the db ones are awesome. Thanks man appreciate the help. How were they on delivery, packaging and customer help read some reviews about people receiving damaged pops

Delivery fakes an age so just order and forget. Packaging usually decent if it comes damaged tell them should replace it once you send proof. Customer service always been OK for me, not amazon standard but not as bad as most.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants