Funko pops

Found 7th Jul
Interested in starting to collect funko pops preferably looking for one piece or dragon-ball funko pops where's the best place to get them from in the Uk and is there anything to look out for in terms of fake pops
Community Updates
AskFunko Pop
18 Comments
Toptrumpet47 m ago

Are these threads helpful?Funko popsFunko pops

Thanks for the help bud but the bottom thread doesn't help as they don't sell the pops I'm looking for
You could try contacting some of the members on the threads by pm for their help.
Or, have you tried putting Funko Pops in the search bar at the top and having a look at some of the recent deals posted?
What pops in particular I know you say dragon ball but which ones?
DanRussell6 m ago

What pops in particular I know you say dragon ball but which ones?

I just bought a one piece one called zoro on eBay hopefully it's legit. Also looking for trafalgar law monkey d luffy & ace. In terms of dragonball looking for master roshi and goku
brumzfinest11 m ago

I just bought a one piece one called zoro on eBay hopefully it's legit. …I just bought a one piece one called zoro on eBay hopefully it's legit. Also looking for trafalgar law monkey d luffy & ace. In terms of dragonball looking for master roshi and goku

I believe master Roshi is on pre order, in terms of Goku there’s many varieties for example for ssgss goku you’re looking at around £30.
In terms of fakes the saying “too good to be true” plays a huge role if a pop figure is hard to find yet someone is selling for £10 chances are it’s fake, I also remember something about serial numbers on the box and feet of the figures
DanRussell1 m ago

I believe master Roshi is on pre order, in terms of Goku there’s many v …I believe master Roshi is on pre order, in terms of Goku there’s many varieties for example for ssgss goku you’re looking at around £30. In terms of fakes the saying “too good to be true” plays a huge role if a pop figure is hard to find yet someone is selling for £10 chances are it’s fake, I also remember something about serial numbers on the box and feet of the figures

Thanks man really appreciate the information
brumzfinest10 m ago

Thanks man really appreciate the information

Neigh problem

Also dunno if it helps but spell dragon ball like that and not dragonball shops seem to get confused by that

I buy sometimes from pop in a box
Or amazon.com since it gives you the price including customs and usually on a £10 pop you’ll get that back as I managers to snag a super saiyan vegeta for £15, also if it was a fake it’s easy to deal with amazon on those issues.
And popcultcha if you’re looking for more exotic ones these guys do good deals
If need any help just drop a message and I’m sure I can try to help
DanRussell48 m ago

Neigh problem Also dunno if it helps but spell dragon ball like that and …Neigh problem Also dunno if it helps but spell dragon ball like that and not dragonball shops seem to get confused by thatI buy sometimes from pop in a boxOr amazon.com since it gives you the price including customs and usually on a £10 pop you’ll get that back as I managers to snag a super saiyan vegeta for £15, also if it was a fake it’s easy to deal with amazon on those issues.And popcultcha if you’re looking for more exotic ones these guys do good dealsIf need any help just drop a message and I’m sure I can try to help

Thanks bud really appreciate it 🙏🏼
m.facebook.com/gro…458

Try joining a group, alternative I’d be able to assist. I know a fair bit about pops
caironjake7 h, 32 m ago

https://m.facebook.com/groups/806045976151458Try joining a group, …https://m.facebook.com/groups/806045976151458Try joining a group, alternative I’d be able to assist. I know a fair bit about pops

Hey thanks for the help 🏽 & joined that group
Edited by: "brumzfinest" 8th Jul
34287395-MmjXA.jpg
I take it that's a fake guys ?
brumzfinest29 m ago

I take it that's a fake guys ?

Looks fine to me. Best to see the front of the box too for any differences to the boxes. Chines fake sometimes have a white line through the ‘Pop’ logo at the top left
34289331-zvIMc.jpg
34289333-DuGG2.jpg
Thought it
caironjake3 h, 5 m ago

Looks fine to me. Best to see the front of the box too for any differences …Looks fine to me. Best to see the front of the box too for any differences to the boxes. Chines fake sometimes have a white line through the ‘Pop’ logo at the top left

Thought if it didn't have a serial number at bottom it was a fake but I'm just going on what I've read
brumzfinest13 h, 53 m ago

Thought it Thought if it didn't have a serial number at bottom it was a …Thought it Thought if it didn't have a serial number at bottom it was a fake but I'm just going on what I've read

This is on the Ellen pop
34293747-tMq4m.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants