funky pigeon.com what a load of rubish

orderd a mothers day card a few weeks ago opend it today and there was a picture of someone elses child on the front and a diffrent write up inside what a joke!

11 Comments

lol why didnt you check it

*must not laugh*

Oh dear !!...........guess there will be someone else in the same position as you !

Prob someone at Flunky Pigeon playing an April fools joke...lol

Original Poster

wasnt expecting a company like that to mess up

gratisaja

lol why didnt you check it

sickly sweet

*must not laugh*

X)........i am !!!

How you doing after your op SS ? ............recuperating okay i hope xx

Banned

Mine went fine

shopstilldrops

X)........i am !!!How you doing after your op SS ? … X)........i am !!!How you doing after your op SS ? ............recuperating okay i hope xx

Yeah, back home after a few days in there but got an infection which is annoying and painful. I'm high as a kite on the drugs though, I thought the house was on fire last night as it was 'cloudy' and I could smell bacon, lol, it wasn't...and there was no bacon. Gutted.
Thank you for the well wishes, it's lovely.

I'm currently in need of a Stannah starilift and peeing into a bag, thank goodness I'm single, no hot, attractive man is permitted to see me like this!

i personally would have checked as soon as it came lol

moonpig did the same to me for my fathers birthday....pretty useless - i emailed them straight away and they had the roper one for me the following day

Always check mine when they are delivered then put in a plain envelope

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553784
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767239
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671406
    4. Amazon S&S price fix question11

See more discussions