Groups

funny books for 7 year old

Banned
    any suggestions please, he's a fantastic reader and got a great sense of humour and looking for something funny, not looking for a deal on a specific book, just suggestions please, he does have lots and lots of books but looking for xmas pressies

16 Comments

Flat stanley ( if he's not already read them)

Banned

Horrid Henry or Captain Underpants :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lisat;6419261

Flat stanley ( if he's not already read them)

thank you, will check them out at smiths
    sculpturatus;6419272

Horrid Henry or Captain Underpants :thumbsup:

already done the horrid henry, he has enough - lol

will look at the captain underpants though :thumbsup:

they are both great suggestions - also my little fella loved the Jeremy Strong books - they are shorter storise-but really funny.

sassie have you got any of the dr suss books: the cat in the hat, green eggs and ham, wacky wednesday etc...

Original Poster Banned

lucerysmum;6419346

they are both great suggestions - also my little fella loved the Jeremy … they are both great suggestions - also my little fella loved the Jeremy Strong books - they are shorter storise-but really funny.

another added to the list to look for :thumbsup:
    superskilly;6419375

sassie have you got any of the dr suss books: the cat in the hat, green … sassie have you got any of the dr suss books: the cat in the hat, green eggs and ham, wacky wednesday etc...

had a few of them ones and never seemd interested in them, but thanks for the suggestion:thumbsup:

anything by Roald Dahl, i loved his books as a kid

lucerysmum;6419346

they are both great suggestions - also my little fella loved the Jeremy … they are both great suggestions - also my little fella loved the Jeremy Strong books - they are shorter storise-but really funny.

Seconded - and if he's seven he might be able to read them himself..........

Original Poster Banned

gari189;6419964

Seconded - and if he's seven he might be able to read them … Seconded - and if he's seven he might be able to read them himself..........

what you mean :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;6419867

Try this … Try this one..http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muddle-Earth-Paul-Stewart/dp/0330426281/ref=cm_lmf_tit_13

thanks mike :thumbsup:

treble99;6419902

anything by Roald Dahl, i loved his books as a kid

thanks treble :thumbsup:

looks like i going to be spending the day in smiths - lol

sassie;6419984

what you mean :thinking:

.........what I was trying to say is that they are written in a simple enough style for 7 year olds to read :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

gari189;6420046

.........what I was trying to say is that they are written in a simple … .........what I was trying to say is that they are written in a simple enough style for 7 year olds to read :thumbsup:

he is fine with reading, he wants to read the harry potters, but hes to young

Walter The Farting Dog amazon.co.uk/Wal…1-1
    Me n the kids loved it!

book people usually have deals on roald dahl boxsets - keep an eye out and you'll prob get 10 or 15 books for around a quid each

Astrosaurs books, they are a combination of Dinosaurs and space. My son loves this range and eagerly looks forward to the next one.

We are currently reading Harry Potter but these books are getting a bit scary for him now we have reached book 5, so we might wait a while to start book 6.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543727
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
      3. word association Game73844438
      4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions