Found 31st Dec 2009
Just wondered what comedy shows people enjoyed over Christmas (and I don't mean eg : Question Time), I was looking forward to Harry Hill but was left feeling disappointed, got to say though I thought last nights Shooting Stars : The Inside Storey was absolutely hilarious ! wish i'd recorded it.

16 Comments

Secret Millionaire on C4 revisiting the show and what happened.

Jack Dee - Live At The Applo.. not sure if it was on xmas day but I watched it last night on catch up
Was funny as ^£%&

Tanchi;3905964

Jack Dee - Live At The Applo.. not sure if it was on xmas day but I … Jack Dee - Live At The Applo.. not sure if it was on xmas day but I watched it last night on catch upWas funny as ^£%&

And there was a whole looad of Live At The Apollo on Dave with Jack Dee, Alan Carr, Michael McIntyre etc...

Original Poster

Tanchi;3905964

Jack Dee - Live At The Applo.. not sure if it was on xmas day but I … Jack Dee - Live At The Applo.. not sure if it was on xmas day but I watched it last night on catch upWas funny as ^£%&

Did you see him on Shooting Stars last night with opera singer ? PMSL

The Royal Family was a laugh. So was Wallace and Gromitt.

yeah i saw that. i reckon the opera singer had eaten raw Garlic before hand. I would of lol

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;3905994

Wallace and Gromitt.

I thought that was a flop tbh, not as good as the others, and only ran for 30mins?!
felt a bit rushed

zermattbusby;3905988

Did you see him on Shooting Stars last night with opera singer ? PMSL

ahh i missed shooting stars!! noooooooooooo!
it best be on catch up! :x

Original Poster

Tanchi;3906022

ahh i missed shooting stars!! noooooooooooo!it best be on catch up! :x

Both Shooting Stars : Inside Storey and Shooting Stars, are on iplayer :thumbsup: Inside Storey was the funniest.

nikkib123;3906026

I know this gets said every year but I thought the TV was a let down this … I know this gets said every year but I thought the TV was a let down this year.The soaps were especially bad!

I agree, went to try and watch TV after my xmas dinner and there was nothing on. I was glad i got a few dvds for xmas.

Gavin and Stacey was my absolute favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought the Royale Family was rubbish, they should have not made this one and gone out on a high.

top gear, shooting stars, match of the day, royle famile etc

I laughed my head off at that Quiz of 2008 show, hope you know the one I mean :-D

Top gear was a laugh yeah! I thought the Royal family was a bit of a let down. Thought it was gonna be more funnier than that.

zermattbusby;3906061

Both Shooting Stars : Inside Storey and Shooting Stars, are on iplayer … Both Shooting Stars : Inside Storey and Shooting Stars, are on iplayer :thumbsup: Inside Storey was the funniest.

Phew!
Inside Storey ? I thought that was a documentory?
have some rep :thumbsup:

I put an "a" where the "u" is and miss read the title here...that was funny....maybe just my warped mind.

I liked the Royle family...and as always Wallace and Gromit
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions