Funny Drunk Shaming and Passed Out Pictures and other drinking related stuff!!xxx

Found 25th Mar 2009
(warning may offend!!)

links follow

1. Misc
  2. Drinks
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Drinks
11 Comments

hey Leer xx

Original Poster

juicyx;4736495

hey Leer xx

hey sweetie, hows u and the little one.xxx

Get Msn

Some good pics there - luckyily ive never had out that bad done to me

I've got a nasty bug but Lydia is good and how are you and the family ? ages since i've caught you on here xxx

If these people had taken Heroin or Crack and finished up like this people would say it is awful.

So why is it "funny" to see people pour poison down their throats and finish up so drunk they dont even know what they are doing.

Its pathetic.

Original Poster

juicyx;4736554

I've got a nasty bug but Lydia is good and how are you and the family ? … I've got a nasty bug but Lydia is good and how are you and the family ? ages since i've caught you on here xxx

aw hun,glad to hear Lydia ok.We not too bad.Selena have the sniffles!!xx

i love avatar . i keep saying it but what a cutie xx

guilbert53;4736571

If these people had taken Heroin or Crack and finished up like this … If these people had taken Heroin or Crack and finished up like this people would say it is awful.So why is it "funny" to see people pour poison down their throats and finish up so drunk they dont even know what they are doing.Its pathetic.

Because we're a twisted society which accepts alcoholism and smoking tobacco, but condemns any other type of drug.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. BBC4 Vietnam War11
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?25
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    4. Foo fighters pre sale code89

See more discussions