Groups

Funny Pic...

See pic in first post.

It's a picture of workmen cleaning up after installing bollards to stop nurses from parking on the pavement outside the Royal Hospital in Belfast .

Bad photoshop using clone tool
    - lumoruk

30 Comments

Original Poster

http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy191/davidn84/RubbishWorkmen.jpg

See if you can spot the problem...

[ ] never seen this before
    [x] feels like im in the year 2001

Lol the van staying where it is then

a bit harsh on nurses, mate

Original Poster

black gerbil1;8380154

[ ] never seen this before[x] feels like im in the year 2001

Not surprised...you were probably too young to own a phone then and you dont now so, back to dark ages for you :whistling:

P.s - give up with the 3rd person speak?

[COLOR="Red"]ROTFLMAO BWHAHAHAHAHA MEGALOLZZZ

OMG!!!

WOOOOW

BRUUUUP

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Weak pic, bro.[/COLOR]

Good job they are Victory bollards eh. :thumbsup:

i keep looking at it......i reckon the van would fit through the bollards:thumbsup:

Lol

Very funny, bet the nurses had a laugh.

Banned

pistol6000;8380345

i keep looking at it......i reckon the van would fit through the … i keep looking at it......i reckon the van would fit through the bollards:thumbsup:

they are unlockable and removable anyway...

lol, that's the sorta thing I'd do:oops:

vibeone;8380536

ahhh (id still have a go)

Has been doing the rounds for a number of years now and a photoshop job iirc!

Original Poster

vibeone;8380536

They dont look very removable to me? :thinking:

Banned

davidn84;8380812

They dont look very removable to me? :thinking:

they have locks on the bottom, and just come off totally, or lie flat on a hinge.

don't think these ones are the unlockable ones - as they are round at the base i doubt they have a hinge on either...

this is from waaaaaay back when...

normally the unlockable ones fall into the ground and pull back out again

Original Poster

vibeone;8380844

they have locks on the bottom, and just come off totally, or lie flat on … they have locks on the bottom, and just come off totally, or lie flat on a hinge.

arcangel111;8380870

don't think these ones are the unlockable ones - as they are round at the … don't think these ones are the unlockable ones - as they are round at the base i doubt they have a hinge on either... this is from waaaaaay back when...

I thought the same...normally locked ones are square at bottom arent they?

yup...

Banned

Doesnt look like the removable ones as the bases are usually square. Fail if they arent

Banned

vibeone;8380844

they have locks on the bottom, and just come off totally, or lie flat on … they have locks on the bottom, and just come off totally, or lie flat on a hinge.

no they arent vibey one ,they are solid......i should know fitted hundreds of these.:-D

not these particular ones you understand!

lisat;8380504

Very funny, bet the nurses had a laugh.

Doubtful, they're probably still trying to figure out how the van got there in the 1st place.

Banned

moob;8382251

Doubtful, they're probably still trying to figure out how the van got … Doubtful, they're probably still trying to figure out how the van got there in the 1st place.

hey ,leave off the nurses........

RFC;8381814

no they arent vibey one ,they are solid......i should know fitted … no they arent vibey one ,they are solid......i should know fitted hundreds of these.:-Dnot these particular ones you understand!

They look very much like these to me....

glasdon.com/Pro…134

Banned

The bollard behind the van has been made using a clone tool, all the other bollards are in the centre of the paving slabs. The bollard behind the van isn't centred and the paving slab seems to be distorted at the bottom.

Banned

Shengis;8382290

They look very much like these to … They look very much like these to me....http://www.glasdon.com/Product_Spec.aspx?pID=134

lol,how long did you google that ,shengy..........dont look like socket bollards to me mate ,just maybe some cast and a bit of photoshop:?

mod

Boys
    Try and keep the petty arguing to the school playground otherwise I shall be sending you all to bed early with no warm milk and biscuits
    Offending posts deleted

andywedge;8382729

BoysTry and keep the petty arguing to the school playground otherwise I … BoysTry and keep the petty arguing to the school playground otherwise I shall be sending you all to bed early with no warm milk and biscuitsOffending posts deleted

anything that involves me you and a bed ill take it no questions asked

*gerbil goes back to talking in 3rd person*

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu79/sancho_1983/shopped.jpg

Banned

andywedge;8382729

BoysTry and keep the petty arguing to the school playground otherwise I … BoysTry and keep the petty arguing to the school playground otherwise I shall be sending you all to bed early with no warm milk and biscuitsOffending posts deleted

what did i miss!:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions