Groups

Funny? What do you think?

9 Comments

I personally wouldn't have found it funny if it had happened to me and god help him when one of Eminems gun totting fans catch up with him!!

i thought it was well funny too many celebs are far too stuck up there own buttholes

omg, that's hilarious lmao.

Of all the people to do it to, Eminem... on a scale of 1-10 his SOH must be about -213.... lmao

too funny.

ilovepink;5372640

i thought it was well funny too many celebs are far too stuck up there … i thought it was well funny too many celebs are far too stuck up there own buttholes

Yeah, Eminem was almost stuck up Sasha's.... lol

ChipSticks;5372656

Yeah, Eminem was almost stuck up Sasha's.... lol

...instead of his own as per usual! :-D

ilovepink;5372640

i thought it was well funny too many celebs are far too stuck up there … i thought it was well funny too many celebs are far too stuck up there own buttholes

especially Eminem. Can't take a joke but can dish them out.

Pretty sure he was in on it. He was miked up and apparently him and Cohen are Friends.

Original Poster

Goonieman;5372755

Pretty sure he was in on it. He was miked up and apparently him and Cohen … Pretty sure he was in on it. He was miked up and apparently him and Cohen are Friends.

you were right

]Paris first choice for Cohen MTV prank

[COLOR=#eeeeee]by[/COLOR]][COLOR=#bf5eab]Daily Gossip[/COLOR] Jun 2nd 2009 2:40AM

http://www.blogcdn.com/celebrity.aol.co.uk/media/2009/06/pa-7373159.jpgThe MTV Movie Awards stunt involving Eminem and Sacha Baron Cohen has been revealed as a prank, a US mag reports.

A channel insider told Life & Style magazine that producers had cleared the stunt with Eminem first - and revealed that Paris Hilton was the first choice to be punk'd by Cohen.

Discussed at lengh ]here already
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ReCore: Definitive Edition releasing August 29th (probably)68
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917263
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846195
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31150

See more discussions