Groups

Funny Youtube unboxing

Banned
    it starts off normal but then the amount of effort the guy puts makes it extremely funny.

youtube.com/wat…ted

20 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Clicky youtube.com/wat…ted

2:10 on words

Is that guy for real? I think he's joking.

he actually has a point though. No ethernet, 1 USB port, no disk drive, and its damn expensive

How many of you take the freaking battery out of your laptops.
    I've never done it.
    For this guy, it's the first thing he does to a new laptop and then he does it every day.
    Why??????????????????????????

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2432719

he actually has a point though. No ethernet, 1 USB port, no disk drive, … he actually has a point though. No ethernet, 1 USB port, no disk drive, and its damn expensive

A bit of over reaction, but yeah, he's right.

Jumpingphil;2432925

How many of you take the freaking battery out of your laptops.I've never … How many of you take the freaking battery out of your laptops.I've never done it.For this guy, it's the first thing he does to a new laptop and then he does it every day.Why??????????????????????????

Because they run flat and you want to carry on working? On my lappy I can replace the DVD drive with a 2nd battery.....

I like his side parting and little beard

Shengis;2432960

Because they run flat and you want to carry on working? On my lappy I can … Because they run flat and you want to carry on working? On my lappy I can replace the DVD drive with a 2nd battery.....

Yes I agree, but surely it's not the first thing you would do with a laptop out of the box.

Original Poster Banned

"Cant Take The Battery Out For Gods Sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lol

im sorry to say this but i found that amusing

Shengis;2432960

A bit of over reaction, but yeah, he's right.

I'd probably be like that too if i had spent that much on it though.

Jumpingphil;2433053

Yes I agree, but surely it's not the first thing you would do with a … Yes I agree, but surely it's not the first thing you would do with a laptop out of the box.

No. I would use it a few hours, realize the battery was flat and i'm now right royally..... as I can't use it till I get to a powerpoint :lol: It does show a pretty major flaw for those who are constantly on the move though. All depends on battery life I suppose.

I think the funniest thing is no DVD drive though. Like the man said, how the hell do I install any software on it??!!!?? :w00t:

:giggle: :lol:

i presume it has built-in wireless capability otherwise, no internet.

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2434212

i presume it has built-in wireless capability otherwise, no internet.

But no ethernet, so useless to me.

To be fair, I think he was expecting too much for his $1800. It's only meant to be a bit of bling innit?

i think he makes some pretty fair points, but then i hate apple so i would... ;-)

tbf, serious eye-candy though. just dont try and use it...

Jumpingphil;2432925

How many of you take the freaking battery out of your laptops.I've never … How many of you take the freaking battery out of your laptops.I've never done it.For this guy, it's the first thing he does to a new laptop and then he does it every day.Why??????????????????????????

All the time on my ultralights, a pair of batteries means it can keep away from the mains for the best part of a week with average usage.

John

its done as a joke, imo.

the guy must be a plonker check out his username he uses a 1 instead of a !, what a tool

I don't think it's done as a joke, simply a criticism of the laptop - he clearly didn't buy it then only find out about the cons at the last moment.

John

Johnmcl7;2435543

I don't think it's done as a joke, simply a criticism of the laptop - he … I don't think it's done as a joke, simply a criticism of the laptop - he clearly didn't buy it then only find out about the cons at the last moment.John

he knew you couldnt upgrade the battery or the ram from the off - to me it looked pretty obvious.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions