Groups

Funnys

Whats the difference between Tiger woods and Santa???

Santa stops at 3 ho's

28 Comments

santa stops at 3 ho's

santa stops at 3 ho's

Original Poster

simon012;7202044

santa stops at 3 ho's

hdizzle;7202062

santa stops at 3 ho's

lads it does say that in the OP

groan! welcome to last week

Original Poster

barky;7202076

groan! welcome to last week

hehehe :lol: last week was a good week

micoo;7202068

lads it does say that in the OP

I wrote my reply before that was there.

or at least before i saw it :whistling:

micoo;7202112

hehehe :lol: last week was a good week

exam go?

acecatcher3;7202184

^^^^id remove that quickly if i were you, dont know why u think that wud … ^^^^id remove that quickly if i were you, dont know why u think that wud make anyone laugh mate

??????????

tiger has now changed his name to cheetah!!
    * Tiger crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron.
    * What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards.
    * Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole-in-one.
    * Tiger has a new movie coming out. It's called Crouching Tiger, Hidden Hydrant. :-D:-D:-D

Original Poster

deek72;7202123

exam go?

could have been better, but couls have been a lot worse cheers :thumbsup: hopefully ive done enough

micoo;7202226

could have been better, but couls have been a lot worse cheers :thumbsup: … could have been better, but couls have been a lot worse cheers :thumbsup: hopefully ive done enough

hope so too :thumbsup:

noit prtwndung yoor 3 drink 1 trype 3nits ?

Santa only comes once a year

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;7202256

noit prtwndung yoor 3 drink 1 trype 3nits ?

im not even going to pretend i know what that says lol

Banned

not pretending to be drunk and to have pulled 2 women tonight then?
    #

shame

Original Poster

ODB_69;7202297

not pretending to be drunk and to have pulled 2 women tonight then?#shame

na i never pretend anythin m8

Its actually says,'not pretending your too drunk to type tonight ?'

Banned

mika;7202328

na i never pretend anythin m8

oh right....so when you are drunk you slur your typed words too?

and you 'pull' 2 women and you are on here telling everyone about it.....the same night....and you live in Dundee....

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/5858/original/son_i_am_disappoint.jpg

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7202369

Its actually says,'not pretending your too drunk to type tonight ?'

http://sunshineanddesign.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/james-joyce-this-this-and-this1.jpg

Original Poster

ODB_69;7202380

oh right....so when you are drunk you slur your typed words too?and you … oh right....so when you are drunk you slur your typed words too?and you 'pull' 2 women and you are on here telling everyone about it.....the same night....and you live in Dundee....

ye 2 girls one night, no biggie, whats wrong with mentioning it on the same night lol, whats where i live got to do with it lol, who can type when drunk?

im actually laughing at how pathetic you must be to come up with this ****, im off to the shop, lets see how pathetic you really can get with your next post

Banned

mika;7202445

ye 2 girls one night, no biggie, whats wrong with mentioning it on the … ye 2 girls one night, no biggie, whats wrong with mentioning it on the same night lol, whats where i live got to do with it lol, who can type when drunk?im actually laughing at how pathetic you must be to come up with this ****, im off to the shop, lets see how pathetic you really can get with your next post

http://shakenbaby.ca/wp-content/uploads/Waa-cry-baby2.jpg

FYI...being drunk doesnt mean you slur words when typing...spelling mistakes fair enough, but slurring....I have put up plenty of threads up when I have been drunk...I dont slur words on them though!!! and if you pulled you wouldnt have been on that night would ya big man?!

LOL...I love it when people have to conveniently 'go out' when they get proven wrong

have a look at the shop for a life :thumbsup:

Banned

whats this m'ego, you pulled 2 chicks in 1 night and ended up posting about it on here..........are you maaaaaddddd? wouldnt of seen me for days but then ive got stamina!!!!:)

Banned

casparwhite;7202500

whats this m'ego, you pulled 2 chicks in 1 night and ended up posting … whats this m'ego, you pulled 2 chicks in 1 night and ended up posting about it on here..........are you maaaaaddddd? wouldnt of seen me for days but then ive got stamina!!!!:)

looooool

just call him 2Pumps....:whistling:

Original Poster

ODB_69;7202491

FYI...being drunk doesnt mean you slur words when typing...spelling … FYI...being drunk doesnt mean you slur words when typing...spelling mistakes fair enough, but slurring....I have put up plenty of threads up when I have been drunk...I dont slur words on them though!!! and if you pulled you wouldnt have been on that night would ya big man?!LOL...I love it when people have to conveniently 'go out' when they get proven wronghave a look at the shop for a life :thumbsup:

still laughing man, so because you dont slur words on your keyboard when drunk means noone possibly can? and since when did pulling mean shaggin, im not even single so i wouldnt do more than pull any other bird

i love it how your convinced im wrong here, how do you possibly know :lol:, jealous i think, please, dont bother replying gonna watch a movie now

Banned

mika;7202964

still laughing man, so because you dont slur words on your keyboard when … still laughing man, so because you dont slur words on your keyboard when drunk means noone possibly can? and since when did pulling mean shaggin, im not even single so i wouldnt do more than pull any other birdi love it how your convinced im wrong here, how do you possibly know :lol:, jealous i think, please, dont bother replying gonna watch a movie now

damn...you have caught me out...your right I'm jealous...I wish I was 'runin (wrongly spelt btw!) the misc' and had some fabulous pretend life like you

*sigh* I'll just keep dreaming about nights of pretending to pull and pretending to be drunk

Original Poster

ODB_69;7202992

damn...you have caught me out...I wish I was 'runin (wrongly spelt btw!) … damn...you have caught me out...I wish I was 'runin (wrongly spelt btw!) the misc' and had some fabulous pretend life like you*sigh* I'll just keep dreaming about nights of pretending to pull and pretending to be drunk

lolz, you really do make me laugh sometimes, keep it up, my life aint pretend m8, if i was lying about my life why wouldnt i just do a bg or a kfc n make some phenomenal bull **** up, u should go out on the pull m8, might do ya a bit of good,

nice replying even when i said dont bother ur life must be great fun but hey, leave a bone lying n ur gonna attract a dog

Banned

mika;7203027

lolz, you really do make me laugh sometimes, keep it up, my life aint … lolz, you really do make me laugh sometimes, keep it up, my life aint pretend m8, if i was lying about my life why wouldnt i just do a bg or a kfc n make some phenomenal bull **** up, u should go out on the pull m8, might do ya a bit of good, nice replying even when i said dont bother ur life must be great fun but hey, leave a bone lying n ur gonna attract a dog

oh is that how you pulled them 2 'birds' then?

FYI...if your drunk you dont slur words...therefore you pretended to be drunk (I mean how many people have said this too you now?!)

and because you tell me to do something I should should I? If your life is so great why are you in on a saturday night? your at uni...yet you live on here? your not single...but you are on here everynight! I have a partner and a baby on the way...I'm on here cause I dont want to watch X Factor....whats your excuse?

If your life is so fun...why lie? why let it bother you so much......I'd say dont bother replying but I know you just cant help it cause you've been caught out

take it they sold out of lives then :lol:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o155/FataMorganaPseudonym/zomg-you-ve-won-internet.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Furniture Sliders22
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34

See more discussions