Found 18th Jan 2009
It's my daughters 3rd birthday in a few weeks and she wants to go swimming. I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere with a really fun pool. We go to Colchester sometimes which is great as it has the flumes, wave machines, jaccuzies etc but wanted somewhere a bit different. We went to Splash landings last year but it's quite a long way and are actually booked up on her b/day (half term). Any ideas?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Just you and daughter fine....dont do a swim party.!!!!!!!

Did one for our daughters 5th. Even with 1 adult to 3 kids in the pool and lifeguards, i still have nightmares. it was 5 yrs ago!!

Cant help on the location hun - just the advice! Sorry

Original Poster

Rockhound;4111613

Just you and daughter fine....dont do a swim party.!!!!!!! Did one for … Just you and daughter fine....dont do a swim party.!!!!!!! Did one for our daughters 5th. Even with 1 adult to 3 kids in the pool and lifeguards, i still have nightmares. it was 5 yrs ago!!Cant help on the location hun - just the advice! Sorry

OMG hun, I can imagine - would have me stressed just thinking about it!! Luckily she doesn't have too many friends as just does one morning a week at nursery so just us and her 5 year old brother:thumbsup:

Thanks for advice sweet x

Where abouts are you? Cos you mentioned Colchester so im guessing near there but Hemel hempstead have a good indoor waterpark like pool. Loads of rides etc. much better than Colchester. Maybe too far but is a great day out!!

Original Poster

hollypinder;4112540

Where abouts are you? Cos you mentioned Colchester so im guessing near … Where abouts are you? Cos you mentioned Colchester so im guessing near there but Hemel hempstead have a good indoor waterpark like pool. Loads of rides etc. much better than Colchester. Maybe too far but is a great day out!!

Ooh Thanks hun, not sure how far that is, I'm in Witham but I'll take a look - I don't mind staying in a hotel if it's reaaly good:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315414
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    3. word association Game74244894
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions