Expired

Furniture Outlet Stores in NW/Staffs/Midlands

4 replies
Found 22nd Mar 2007
Hi,

I am looking to buy a good quality sofa...I have been to DFS/CSL and land of leather....seen lots of nice sofa's, but wondering if anybody knows if there are any outlet stores in the area that sell ex-display models or seconds from the big stores like DFS/Marks/Next ??

I live in cheshire area....but often travel back to Staffordshire, Birmingham area.

Basically looking for a good deal on a sofa and wondering if anybody could offer any advice.

Cheers, Tom

1. Ask
  2. Furniture
5 Comments

Laney456

Hi,I am looking to buy a good quality sofa...I have been to DFS/CSL and … Hi,I am looking to buy a good quality sofa...I have been to DFS/CSL and land of leather....seen lots of nice sofa's, but wondering if anybody knows if there are any outlet stores in the area that sell ex-display models or seconds from the big stores like DFS/Marks/Next ??I live in cheshire area....but often travel back to Staffordshire, Birmingham area.Basically looking for a good deal on a sofa and wondering if anybody could offer any advice.Cheers, Tom

Any good or too far?

hotukdeals.com/for…her

they have a factory seconds in cannock (staffordshire) but i dont know how good they are.

Original Poster

LFC Muppet

Any good or too … Any good or too far?http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51686&highlight=Navy+Leather

too far really mate...thanks anyway.

Original Poster

esims84

they have a factory seconds in cannock (staffordshire) but i dont know … they have a factory seconds in cannock (staffordshire) but i dont know how good they are.

Where abouts in Cannok? I know Cannock quite well as I used to live in Lichfield.

Cheers, Tom

do you know where carols discount is, coz its opposite there

the same road as the new asda
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)74572
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1219
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428614679
    4. Boredom1822

See more discussions