Furniture Point - Anyone bought from them?

4 replies
Found 1st Apr 2010
Can anyone help me - Has anyone ever bought from Furniture Point in the UK? Are they any good? Advice helpful. Thanks!

4 Comments

Hi there! I had a dining set of them and went back a few weeks later for a bedroom set.

Fantastic service and quality, would definitely use again.

Ordered from furniturepoint.co.uk many months ago, promised delivery in 3 weeks but many weeks/months later still no delivery. Lots of broken promises/deadlines.

Company will not stand by its own terms and conditions on its web site. Good luck getting any refund. Try your credit card company. Nice flash website, doesn't live up to any of its commitments particularly in terms of customer care.

If its in stock you will probably be happy, if its not be prepared for the worst, it could be weeks or months until you see your furniture as its all bought/shipped from China with no guarantee of when it will be delivered.

They will give all sorts of reasons why they will not refund or you are not entitled to cancel and make out its your fault and then refuse to deal with you further. Keep a log of every email and conversation.

Check out

complaintsboard.com/com…tml

bobjim was blatantly an account made by this company lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247657
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 191 ***1328
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    4. Add one, leave one game54415459

See more discussions