Furniture village voucher

Posted 3rd Nov
Anyone know of a voucher for them?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

2 Comments
The only one I can see is at the top of this page - from the voucher section of this very site:

hotukdeals.com/vou….uk

Don't know if it's still valid. Other than that, I know it's "hit and miss" but just Google "Furniture Village Voucher" and there's a few hits.

Good luck.
FV run a mailing list targeted at previous customers who have opted in for marketing emails/mail.

These individuals get sent, among other things, 10% off vouchers - usually four times a year to tie in with the launch of their sale.

The current sale will end soon to allow for 28 days between now and the start of their Boxing Day sale.

My advice is, if you are in no rush, wait till Boxing Day when they will have extra offers over and above their sale prices and visit your local store to purchase.

You should push for a 10% discount plus free delivery and should get it without trying too hard as the company and individual stores will have aggressive sales targets to meet.

If you can't agree, don't panic, keep it polite and leave your contact details with your salesman as he will work behind the scenes to get the deal for you and potentially call you on a day when sales are low.

FV's biggest sales period is from Boxing day for about 2 weeks so they are likely to cut a deal with you.

Good luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants