Groups
    EXPIRED

Further to the 1 Month XBL Codes....

I just want some clarification on this seen a aScottishBloke closed the thread which would have made a good conversation.

Xbox Live codes are no longer allowed on the site?

I can't see why, you say we can have a direct account on the 360 to MS but I'd prefer to input a code than have all my credit details stored on a gaming HDD, might just be me.

Interested in a decent answer cause I will be looking for a month code come the middle of december.

24 Comments

gamesbite.com/xbo…asp

1 month code for £6.99 here.

The cards are actually available from the Xbox US site for $7.99 too.

Rhianne;7012375

http://www.gamesbite.com/xbox-live-1-month-gold-membership-email-delivery-438-p.asp

used to be able to buy them for around £3-4 on here. (just sold one for £3.50). Personally, like you i dont want my Card details branded about on the internet, and especially not linked to a MS site.

If 1 month codes are purchase-able online, then I cant see why we cant sell/buy on here.

I think your thread was locked because 1month codes are given free with games as a promotion- and freebies cannot be sold on this site..

But I think 3 month+ codes are allowed on the site..

Banned

Disco;7012417

used to be able to buy them for around £3-4 on here. (just sold one for … used to be able to buy them for around £3-4 on here. (just sold one for £3.50). Personally, like you i dont want my Card details branded about on the internet, and especially not linked to a MS site. If 1 month codes are purchase-able online, then I cant see why we cant sell/buy on here.

Are you stating that you've now dealt despite being requested not to ?

The other site references won't be sending any physical item, the 2 products are not comparable.

Guyver is correct in the post above.

Banned

aScottishBloke;7012496

Are you stating that you've now dealt despite being requested not to ?[B]

What is the problem though ... if someone wants to sell and someone wants to buy why not just use some discretion and let it go because at the end of the day they are only helping each other out.

they might have just spoke on msn messenger or something and done it that way... the deal wouldnt have been done on here. seems things get taken way to seriously at times :?

Banned

rumblefish;7012521

What is the problem though ... if someone wants to sell and someone … What is the problem though ... if someone wants to sell and someone wants to buy why not just use some discretion and let it go because at the end of the day they are only helping each other out.they might have just spoke on msn messenger or something and done it that way... the deal wouldnt have been done on here. seems things get taken way to seriously at times :?

You need to think of the bigger picture. The member posted in 2 separate threads, each time dealing in an item that's not permitted for resale here. Each post has resulted in other members threads being demoted. That's hardly fair at all.

If you can't respect and operate within the current framework, then you should refrain from listing in the forum.

I still can't see the diiference between selling xbox live points/ months codes/vouchers and the forbidden vouchers and mobile phone top ups.

Does this just refer to 1 month codes, are 3, 12/13 month codes ok to be traded still?

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7012596

Does this just refer to 1 month codes, are 3, 12/13 month codes ok to be … Does this just refer to 1 month codes, are 3, 12/13 month codes ok to be traded still?

Yes, they are freely available for purchase from established retailers and as such can be traded here :thumbsup:

aScottishBloke;7012635

Yes, they are freely available for purchase from established retailers … Yes, they are freely available for purchase from established retailers and as such can be traded here :thumbsup:

You can purchase a one month card from the official Xbox site, you may have to exchange dollars for the card, but that still counts doesn't it? :whistling:

aScottishBloke;7012635

Yes, they are freely available for purchase from established retailers … Yes, they are freely available for purchase from established retailers and as such can be traded here :thumbsup:

Are you relocating to Barbados?

aScottishBloke;7012575

You need to think of the bigger picture. The member posted in 2 separate … You need to think of the bigger picture. The member posted in 2 separate threads, each time dealing in an item that's not permitted for resale here. Each post has resulted in other members threads being demoted. That's hardly fair at all.If you can't respect and operate within the current framework, then you should refrain from listing in the forum.

I initally posted a trade for an amazon code (a freebie - I guess you could say!). At the same time someone posted a request for a XBL 1 month code and was willing to purchase at £3.00. We agreed on £3.50 and the deal was done. I then closed my trade/swap thread.

tbf, the sale was over with even before you posted your 1st request.

Banned

Rhianne;7012653

You can purchase a one month card from the official Xbox site, you may … You can purchase a one month card from the official Xbox site, you may have to exchange dollars for the card, but that still counts doesn't it? :whistling:

I thought the 1 month subscription is credited to the account, not transferable. You just can't purchase 1 month cards as a physical product anywhere.

aScottishBloke;7012708

I thought the 1 month subscription is credited to the account, not … I thought the 1 month subscription is credited to the account, not transferable. You just can't purchase 1 month cards as a physical product anywhere.

You can physically buy the card as per the xbox site

xbox.com/en-…rd/

One authorised retailer is Amazon.com

Rhianne;7012752

You can physically buy the card as per the xbox … You can physically buy the card as per the xbox sitehttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xboxlive1monthgoldsubcard/One authorised retailer is Amazon.com

so does this mean we can still sell/ask for XBL 1 month codes?

Disco;7012808

We will wait and see what the powers that be say

Disco;7012808

Probably only if you can prove you purchased it.....such as a receipt or copy of an Amazon invoice and of course if you did buy it from Amazon US you would have to state in the listing that it only worked for Xbox Live US accounts.

Banned

Rhianne;7012752

You can physically buy the card as per the xbox … You can physically buy the card as per the xbox sitehttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xboxlive1monthgoldsubcard/One authorised retailer is Amazon.com

No you can't buy that from any established retailer. Please try and remember which market we are in.

Disco;7012808

No

gari189;7012843

Probably only if you can prove you purchased it.....such as a receipt or … Probably only if you can prove you purchased it.....such as a receipt or copy of an Amazon invoice and of course if you did buy it from Amazon US you would have to state in the listing that it only worked for Xbox Live US accounts.

Thanks gari189, it won't happen though. These are not the cards that some are trying to trade. :thumbsup:

aScottishBloke;7012907

No you can't buy that from any established retailer. Please try and … No you can't buy that from any established retailer. Please try and remember which market we are in. NoThanks gari189, it won't happen though. These are not the cards that some are trying to trade. :thumbsup:

Amazon.com deliver to the UK.

Doesn't matter where you buy the card from, as long as you have a physical card, the cards will work on Live accounts here.

Original Poster

Right so let me get this straight.

1 month codes are a no-go unless they are given away for free? Including the 48 hour codes.

The only codes that can be sold on here are 3 month plus?

Banned

Rhianne;7012994

Amazon.com deliver to the UK.Doesn't matter where you buy the card from, … Amazon.com deliver to the UK.Doesn't matter where you buy the card from, as long as you have a physical card, the cards will work on Live accounts here.

Amazon.com aren't the retailer, please check.

Meadsy4742;7013337

Right so let me get this straight.1 month codes are a no-go unless they … Right so let me get this straight.1 month codes are a no-go unless they are given away for free? Including the 48 hour codes.The only codes that can be sold on here are 3 month plus?

Correct.

aScottishBloke;7013593

Amazon.com aren't the retailer, please check. Correct.

Go to the xbox link.

Click buy now.

Check list of retailers.

Banned

Rhianne;7013923

Go to the xbox link.Click buy now.Check list of retailers.

instead of banging on the same, why dont you link us to the product being sold on amazon, im sure there is a valid reasons you havent, like it not being on amazon

the mods only enforce the rules, it is admin that makes them

Banned

Rhianne;7013923

Go to the xbox link.Click buy now.Check list of retailers.

I checked Amazon, they don't sell it. Other merchants on Amazon, perhaps.

Thread locked, status is clear.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
    2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
    3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions