Groups

g

Banned
    g

9 Comments

ME

not

haha

i'll be more excited when they release it. Altho hopefully will have some interesting features.

Still waiting for 6.5.3 where they have improved the 6.5 one

bykergrove;7843380

wm6.5.3 is pretty sweet using it now on my touch hd!

Where you get it from? have been looking for a download link for my diamond 2, but without luck

Microsoft - The only company in the world to convince consumers to don their Dungarees and wear loose braces.....just so they can **** us over time and time again

:roll:

new update looks pretty awesome, much better than the last

bykergrove;7843421

xda devs.it puts the start button ect at the bottom...here's what my … xda devs.it puts the start button ect at the bottom...here's what my phone looks like... pretty kickass if i do say so myself ;-)no way dude... atleast they dont decide what is good for you and ONLY let you do that.you saying apple treats customers better?

Not bad but

ANDROID OS FTW

bykergrove;7843512

what phone brah?look out for this bad … what phone brah?look out for this bad boy!http://www.androphones.com/htc-supersonic-android-phone-148.htmland winmo phones can triple boot if needed http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/htc-windows-phone-a-triple-threat-windows-mobile-android-and-blackberry-osesmy hd a android port that runs natively.. i just never tried it

HTC Hero, great phone, only downside is no tv out, and you cant send contacts over Bluetooth!!!Would have been great as a portable Divx player, that supersonic looks pretty damned good,

Wish I had never got the Hero though as its spoilt me, it seems to do everything so smoothly and well, could never go back to a "normal" phone now.

I love "hackable" phones, started with putting custom Roms on a Moto V3! Get a buzz afterwards when you reboot and discover you havent bricked it! Deliberately bricked the V3 though once just to test the debricking software :w00t:

Banned

still rockin sony xp1......must be time for a new rom of sorts....wm6.5 not sure what version i got

Banned

bykergrove;7843782

dude... have you seen the x10

not even seen x2

been busy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1324
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25102

See more discussions