G Force Video Game shop in Glasgow will give you £6 Trade in Value For Tiger Woods 07 for the Wii!

0 replies
Found 16th Apr 2008
lol x 100 000 000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to Game yesterday and they said they would give me £18, went to Gamestation and they said £19, wanted to get a US DS Game which G Force had in stock so thought id try there, the DS game was £24.99 and i said to the guy how much trade in value for Tiger Woods 07 Wii and he said £6, so i thought thats £19 trade in which is good and i gave him £6 plus tiger woods and he was like you'll need to give me £19 plus Tiger Woods!

I nearly fainted! I'm still not over it, this happened yesterday, I went and checked the pre owned Wii games and they were selling it for £19.99!!

anyone else ever experianced something like this? I have just recently sold a few old PS2 games on ebay and got £5,£6 and £7 for them.

anyways i just bought the DS game and told the guy i'll sell Tiger Woods on Ebay for £20 or so as £6 is pathetic!

Glad i got that out my system! hahahaha

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?66
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1217
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3473
    4. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…66

See more discussions