G2A RIPOFF SELECTED OFFER!

Found 19th Oct 2015
I''ve asked reps about this subject and they don't tell me any advantages, basically if you go on there for example and want to buy a 35 GBP PSN Voucher

it will have a selected offer for x price, and below price from other sellers, what the selected offer is, the voucher of the lowest code that a seller seller on there then they addon 1-5 quid depending on prices and previous have sold for, so basically a buyer see's the selected offer thinking its more trustworthy to buy but the fact is, its the same as the one below 3-4 quid cheaper, there literally is no different, you get the same level of protection, its just a con for people who don't know about it

If your looking to buy don't buy selected offer just buy the cheapeast and use G2A Shield for 74p,

maybe I'm wrong and this is not the case, if so someone enlighten me?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

I have a headache.

Original Poster

anyone have any thoughts?

I'm worried about the guy with a headache.

Original Poster

GotBass

I'm worried about the guy with a headache.

sure he slept it off

Definitely wrong.

Just guessing here, your post didn't make an ounce of sense.....

Original Poster

ChrisUK

Definitely wrong.Just guessing here, your post didn't make an ounce of … Definitely wrong.Just guessing here, your post didn't make an ounce of sense.....

maybe because you don't know what g2a is

You're right, not sure why you're making a huge deal out of it though. Sellers sell things for different prices; shock, horror. Like me posting PC WORLD RIP OFF, TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS.

Selected offer is a key G2A have obtained themselves and they know it's legal. Sellers could be selling you stolen goods which could be revoked. There is a difference, although small.

Original Poster

Salfordgirl1

You're right, not sure why you're making a huge deal out of it though. … You're right, not sure why you're making a huge deal out of it though. Sellers sell things for different prices; shock, horror. Like me posting PC WORLD RIP OFF, TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS.Selected offer is a key G2A have obtained themselves and they know it's legal. Sellers could be selling you stolen goods which could be revoked. There is a difference, although small.

no seleceted offer is the key of the lowest price someone is selling, its not there key its my key im selling for 3 quid less?

there making it look like its there key and your safer buyer in fact its the same if you bought 3 quid cheaper
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions