G2A.com

Found 30th Jul
Has anyone had any experience with this website is it safe to use?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I've used them before, no problems. They are a key reseller and there will be people who moan about them, but never experienced any problems here. If you are unsure about them, buy through their eBay store.
jamie0156 m ago

I've used them before, no problems. They are a key reseller and there will …I've used them before, no problems. They are a key reseller and there will be people who moan about them, but never experienced any problems here. If you are unsure about them, buy through their eBay store.

Just worried I hear Microsoft ban your account if you use a code that gets reported stolen
mc_lines2 m ago

Just worried I hear Microsoft ban your account if you use a code that gets …Just worried I hear Microsoft ban your account if you use a code that gets reported stolen

I don't see why they would if you are an innocent party. If you are buying credit, just apply it to a new account and send the item you buy as a gift to your main account to avoid a ban.
I'd avoid all those marketplace sites, they're just not able to provide traceability on the keys they sell. For the sake of a couple of quid it's just not worth supporting such a setup.
EndlessWaves16 m ago

I'd avoid all those marketplace sites, they're just not able to provide …I'd avoid all those marketplace sites, they're just not able to provide traceability on the keys they sell. For the sake of a couple of quid it's just not worth supporting such a setup.

Absolutely - G2A (and Kinguin) should be avoided at all costs.

kotaku.com/g2a…664
kotaku.com/how…708
Never had a problem, as long as the keys work I’m happy and don’t want to know where they come from
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants