Groups
    EXPIRED

G9 Lightbulbs

Hi all

Does anyone know if there is an energy saving equivilant for these bulbs?

If not, does anyone know the cheapest place to buy them? I don't want to pay too much on postage if possible.

Thanks all

Foxy

4 Comments

amazing - 2 mins before logging on here I was looking for just such an item - I ended up buying them from Ebay - bought 20 bulbs for £10.16 delivered which seems cheap enough to me compared to shops etc

Original Poster

fretdancer;1406960

amazing - 2 mins before logging on here I was looking for just such an … amazing - 2 mins before logging on here I was looking for just such an item - I ended up buying them from Ebay - bought 20 bulbs for £10.16 delivered which seems cheap enough to me compared to shops etc

That is spooky! Thanks for the response. Can you please let me know the seller.

Thanks

here is the item number that I bought
    seller is "leonlighting"
    there is a postal discount for buying more than one - when you click buy, it asks how many, and automatically puts the postage right so I paid £10.16

Original Poster

fretdancer;1407815

here is the item number that I bought360010096987seller is … here is the item number that I bought360010096987seller is "leonlighting"there is a postal discount for buying more than one - when you click buy, it asks how many, and automatically puts the postage right so I paid £10.16

Thanks for that. Rep added!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1722
      2. Recommend a free reminder app1014
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment55
      4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy710

See more discussions