Groups

Gadget Cover mobile phone insurance

Hi Guys,

Has anyone taken a policy with Gadget Cover to cover their mobile phone?

Seen to have a good price but wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with them; such as making a claim? customer service? turn around time?

thanks in advance

4 Comments

Personally I would look into insurance with the use of a bank account! I have one with a Nationwide flexplus account and it costs £10 a month and provides mobile phone insurance for the entire household, car breakdown cover, travel insurance etc. Personally suits my needs.
    nationwide.co.uk/pro…HAQ

i use my bank halifax. used it twice now got a new phone every time

Original Poster

dan_is_the_man01

Personally I would look into insurance with the use of a bank account! I … Personally I would look into insurance with the use of a bank account! I have one with a Nationwide flexplus account and it costs £10 a month and provides mobile phone insurance for the entire household, car breakdown cover, travel insurance etc. Personally suits my needs.http://www.nationwide.co.uk/products/current-accounts/landing-page/flexplus?ppc=1&cmpid=PaidSearch_114490&gclid=Cj0KEQiAlsrFBRCAxcCB54XElLEBEiQA_ei0DAJ8x5DBnFH35W3gzx0mT0hmM4NZhJeA31rU_QZf6qQaAoDZ8P8HAQ

Thanks for the response. have you used any of their services yet?

Original Poster

ashmac

i use my bank halifax. used it twice now got a new phone every time

Thanks for the response... What was the turn around time? ... Customer service any good?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Car park fine UKPC55
      2. debenhams lancome order11
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1015
      4. BT deal56

See more discussions