Gadget insurance

Posted 6th Feb
Is there any bank insurance (MUST be separate to home insurance) that could cover several devices?
I’m aware of the nationwide flex plus account which has phone coverage but am looking for something that could cover a phone and a smart watch and possibly other electrical devices.
Are there any out there that people would recommend?
Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I use Barclays tech pack. Have claimed easily for two phones off it since I’ve had it.
Barclays gadget ins "...up to 4 mobiles and an unlimited number of gadgets worth up to £1,500 each. That means tablets, laptops, sat navs, smartwatches, cameras...". Barc current a/c reqd & £14.50/m is possibly not the most bluntly competitive, but possibly appropriately comprehensive for OPs use-case.
barclays.co.uk/ins…ce/
Edited by: "AndyRoyd" 6th Feb
mn9206/02/2020 16:18

I use Barclays tech pack. Have claimed easily for two phones off it since …I use Barclays tech pack. Have claimed easily for two phones off it since I’ve had it.

Twice? I wouldn't be insuring you for a third time
Sweet, thanks for the suggestions, will check out the Barclays one, sounds just like what I’m after
walrus406/02/2020 18:33

[Image] Showing as no longer available?

Oh, sorry mate. I didn't even notice they had closed it to all but existing customers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants