Groups

Gadget Show Live Tickets

Just trying to book tickets for the gadget show live at the Birmingham nec, but it mentions on the website that you can get a discount on adult tickets by quoting a promotional code which are on adverts and other websites.

I have looked everywhere I can think of and not seen any, so just wondering if anyone knows of a promotional code for this?

Anyone else planning on going?

11 Comments

please can you give me the link to the show i would love to go and see it

me too!!!

]Gadget Show Live Tickets

I would love to go! Will wait for OH to come home and see if she wants to go...probably not as she'll get bored!

Use "earlybird" for a £1 off. Can't find any other codes yet.

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies, sorry I was away from my computer.

Thanks Deek43 - I am not sure that they will offer anything better than that off, £13 for an adult ticket is not too bad anyway. Where did you find the code?

Original Poster

Thanks

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

GADGETFACE

£1 OFF!!!!

Is anyone else going?? I can't wait!!!

what is everyone looking forward to seeing?

Original Poster

I am going with dad and brother on the saturday, have booked for the show with the presenters from the gadget show as well.

kelly_o_fanatic;3800688

I am going with dad and brother on the saturday, have booked for the show … I am going with dad and brother on the saturday, have booked for the show with the presenters from the gadget show as well.

how do u know wht show tht is p[lease?

All tickets have sold out now! :shock:

I have a question tho......I can't remember if we booked for the Saturday or the Sunday. The ticket doesn't say!
    Is it a ticket for any day or is it day specific?? (We have printed out tickets)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      2. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial712
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716

See more discussions