gadgetgadgetgadget.com

Found 2nd Dec 2017
Anyone heard of these or even had any experience of buying from them?

They have an item 20% cheaper than anywhere else but think I’ve talked myself out of spending over £200 with a non-UK company that I can find little information about.
Community Updates
Ask
73 Comments
A bit of a conundrum this one.
No history, but a new company won't have any history.
Ships only to the UK. That's odd! "Currently, GadgetGadgetGadget only provides shipping options to the United Kingdom."
Yet they insist on Paypal only for payment - which most scam sites won't do.

Probably right to avoid, but may be worth bookmarking and checking in six months to see if they are still trading.
Their address... Suite 2512, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon
cuzzy2 h, 53 m ago

Their address... Suite 2512, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon

Yes, but if you read the details available, they won't accept returns at that address, so it's probably just 'the office'. Lots of companies do that.

PO Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226 doesn't look too good, does it. But we all trade with them without question.
32627128-rByWS.jpg
Edited by: "mrty" 2nd Dec 2017
Original Poster
mrty8 h, 5 m ago

A bit of a conundrum this one. No history, but a new company won't have …A bit of a conundrum this one. No history, but a new company won't have any history. Ships only to the UK. That's odd! "Currently, GadgetGadgetGadget only provides shipping options to the United Kingdom."Yet they insist on Paypal only for payment - which most scam sites won't do. Probably right to avoid, but may be worth bookmarking and checking in six months to see if they are still trading.

Couldn’t agree more! Too many unanswered red flags for me at the moment but will keep an eye on them.
Thanks Guys, think I'll give it a miss!
well i've just ordered a new phone from them and paid via paypal. Beginning to think i've dropped a massive clanger.
Original Poster
logxdx_london18 h, 10 m ago

well i've just ordered a new phone from them and paid via paypal. …well i've just ordered a new phone from them and paid via paypal. Beginning to think i've dropped a massive clanger.

I think you’ve “taken one for the team” here! Fingers crossed all is legit... keep us posted.
Ordered beats studio 3 headphones Christmas Day as the price was about £80 cheaper but my order status hasn’t changed and they’ve not returned emails!! Wish I had looked into this site a bit more but I think I’ve been scammed!!! Any one else actually received anything from this company or is it a complete no go and I won’t receive the headphones?? I’ve informed PayPal but can’t open a case until the 1st January so will have to wait and see. You would think PayPal would have stopped them using there site to take payments by now if numerous people have complained
Fake site, they came up in google ads when I was searching for a dji osmo gimbal. Paid via PayPal as the site looked okay. Then nothing. Emailed to ask for details and got a reply from jasmine smith claiming all is okay. Delay due to holiday season. Next day got a tracking number with ups. Then nothing.... contacted ups. They say it is a genuine tracking code. But they haven’t picked anything up. Emailed them against nothing. Asked PayPal for money back, but got to wait until 19th jan. after I leave the Uk! Tried to report to google ads. They make it so difficult to do so. AVOID!
Hi thanks for your comments just to say my headphones came today completely legit amazing price really quick delivery to say they came from honk kong!! Dpd delivered them I had the tracking number and tracked them all the way so I think the company is really good to be fair from my experience
I was worried about this but i bit the bullet and ordered Beats Studio 3 headphones. At this price i was sceptical but when paying with PayPal i thought i could get my money back. Well they came in 7 days via UPS and they are great. Sceptically I quickly registered them with Beats and they are original. With the W1 chip they connected to all my apple devices by simply holding them close to the phone.
Oh ****** just ordered a gaming watch from these fingers crossed all is legit
Edited by moderator: "Edited out swearing" 29th Jan
Anyone got any updates on this site? Good or bad.
Original Poster
Monkeychops283 h, 4 m ago

Anyone got any updates on this site? Good or bad.

Yes, see the other comments... looks mixed but some positive posts.
I bought from them today. I will feedback my experience on this thread.
logxdx_london23rd Dec 2017

well i've just ordered a new phone from them and paid via paypal. …well i've just ordered a new phone from them and paid via paypal. Beginning to think i've dropped a massive clanger.

Did you receive your item? I ordered some Studio 3 Beats last week. Some people raving about them, some people complaining they haven't arrived.
I ordered some solo beats 3 paid though PayPal , not received yet but I reckon there counterfeits , I've spoke too PayPal they said too contact them if they arrive and they will give me an address to return them, they will give me a full refund and I can claim back shipping costs
SelfStore_Jct264th Jan

Hi thanks for your comments just to say my headphones came today …Hi thanks for your comments just to say my headphones came today completely legit amazing price really quick delivery to say they came from honk kong!! Dpd delivered them I had the tracking number and tracked them all the way so I think the company is really good to be fair from my experience

Hi self store how do you know there legit?
darren.wellburn15th Jan

I was worried about this but i bit the bullet and ordered Beats Studio 3 …I was worried about this but i bit the bullet and ordered Beats Studio 3 headphones. At this price i was sceptical but when paying with PayPal i thought i could get my money back. Well they came in 7 days via UPS and they are great. Sceptically I quickly registered them with Beats and they are original. With the W1 chip they connected to all my apple devices by simply holding them close to the phone.

Hi Darren how do you know the headphones are legit?
My instinct is that the people above who haven't come back to post an update have received their item ok.
They may have monkeychops but are they the real deal? The fakes about are on point so hard to tell if you don't know what your looking for!
Little insight into this business. So, I ordered two sets of Solo3 beats (I assumed if they use Paypal i'd be protected) - and I sent them an email asking them to cancel a pair. They made the refund the next day - what scammer would do that? They've gave me a DPD tracking ID for the pair i kept, but they haven't sent my item to the DPD warehouse. I only ordered on the 27th so i'm hoping they're just a small team, struggling to keep up with the demand of such small prices. I'll keep you all updated but my belief is, if they're scammers, they wouldn't have refunded me.
Thanks David, sounds positive.
I recived a tracking number today, when I receive the product I will be getting it checked to see if they are the real thing , I will post back here
How long after you ordered did you get the tracking number?
I got my tracking number today. 2.5 days from ordering.
I'm debating purchasing a PSVR from this site. I'm so unsure now!
I ordered 29th January, they turned up today , well packed serial numbers check out online , I got an email off gadget to tell me my parcel has being deliverd, was a bit curious about them to be honest but all seems good so I'm happy
Delivery estimate on the DPD app for me shows 5th Feb, 7 days after my order. All looking good currently.
hi just received my ps4 vr headset no problem at all great price will be ordering again
when did you order your psvr? I ordered on jan 26th. Still not got tracking number yet
My dashcam arrived today. 7 days after ordering. All seems fine.
Hopefully the info in this thread is helpful.
Made a purchase even after the negative reviews, seems that paypal will have your back on this one regardless. Will keep this updated
I ordered on Saturday evening (3rd Feb). Tuesday 6th received notification that ups label had been created. Thursday 8th received tracking and was out for delivery and received the item by 1pm. A quick turnaround from order to delivery, can't fault them folks. They even packaged a universal plug adapter free of charge.
margaretmclaughlin35324th Feb

hi just received my ps4 vr headset no problem at all great price will be …hi just received my ps4 vr headset no problem at all great price will be ordering again

How long did they take to come
An awful lot of first time posters appearing on this thread saying they've received things.......just saying
I think if there's speculation whether a site is legit or a scam site then you shouldn't take the risk and order from another site. I was going to order a pair of V Moda M100s from them but after seeing comments saying they were scammed I'm just going to order from another site.
Hello my friends.
2 of February I was order GoPro HERO6 £289.99,yesterday been delivered. Delivered by UPS. 100% no fake.
Original Poster
Travelmate_4 h, 25 m ago

Hello my friends. 2 of February I was order GoPro HERO6 £289.99,yesterday …Hello my friends. 2 of February I was order GoPro HERO6 £289.99,yesterday been delivered. Delivered by UPS. 100% no fake.

Your comment makes me very wary. You signed up to HDUK 15hrs ago and this comment is your ONLY activity
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants