Expired

Gala bingo spend £5 and get £20 cashback (quidco)

19 replies
Found 18th Dec 2010
Gala Bingo is back on Quidco and offering £20 cashback when you deposit and play just £5! Plus when you bet £5 Gala Bingo will give you £20 free bet!

Ive set up one for me and my wife and won £35 as well. Easy money!!!

19 Comments

Banned

I like the way you have just signed up to tell everyone

Original Poster

just won another £40 as well lucky day!!

Banned

andymal78

Good for you :P

i just deposited £5 to play. did it on £5 roulette. lost it. I thought you get £20 additional funds?

Banned

How much do you get on Top Cashback?

Banned

andymal78

Thanks for making this post. I have now just won £35 in total.

Im planning on do this 3 more times. Should be a nice £100+ profit if all goes well.

Not as good as the walkers promotion. I made £280 on that

skijacklam

i just deposited £5 to play. did it on £5 roulette. lost it. I thought y … i just deposited £5 to play. did it on £5 roulette. lost it. I thought you get £20 additional funds?

I think you have to spend the whole £5 on bingo tickets only to get the additional £20 bonus

Banned

DLM

How much do you get on Top Cashback?

Check on there website (_;)

Have given it a go.
Lost my fiver already though.

Original Poster

you get the £20 funds when you bet the fiver on bingo. Does not have to be all at once
Edited by: "andymal78" 18th Dec 2010

mai

I think you have to spend the whole £5 on bingo tickets only to get the … I think you have to spend the whole £5 on bingo tickets only to get the additional £20 bonus

oh thats a pain, i guess there is still the £20 quidco cash back to look forward to.

Keeps getting declined by my bank - got loads of fund in my account - very odd!

wish i spent it on bingo now.
bet a fiver on red... dam you black.

Quidco has tracked already btw.
Edited by: "amfan" 18th Dec 2010

amfan

wish i spent it on bingo now.bet a fiver on red... dam you black.Quidco … wish i spent it on bingo now.bet a fiver on red... dam you black.Quidco has tracked already btw.

same here

The f*&%$ are already reducing the rate - now it's £15 cashback, despite the fact that it's STILL within their specified time-limit for the promotion: it is still early in the day, on the 22nd!

The aholes at Quidco did me like a kipper on the shameful Credit Expert cashback earlier this year - it was a "very time limited" offer of £20 for the free trial, one that was supposed to last until 30th of September, but they PULLED it on the 27th (!!!!). And yes, obviously I know that Crappy Expert pulled it, then Quidco had to as well, BUT what Quidco did was very shifty and deceitful! Read on:
Quidco still left up their new special deal link for the rest of the remaining days until the 30th, a link which was edited (after Crappy Expert pulled their newly generous offer a mere 3 days later!) to show that it now offered THE SAME EXACT CRAPPY DEAL as the normal free trial sign-up deal link (a few lines above!) which was basically a permanent feature by then: that of a stingy £5 for a new member sign-up! (really effing stingy, considering the "normal" (non-special!) perma-offer cashback for the free trial used to be around £10-£11 a good few months back)

So I was lulled into signing up using the link from the Quidco page that I still had up from a couple of days before (no computer restart, I just put mine to sleep, so browser pages are often up for as long as a week, and yes, it took me a couple of days to get around to signing up for the trial) - my ONE mistake was that I didn't refresh the page (who the hell thinks the offer would have been pulled (changed to £5) 3 days before it was SUPPOSED to be???) so obviously I didn't see that the offer had been changed, but WHY would Quidco leave up the SPECIAL OFFER link they had for the £20 BUT CHANGED TO £5, when they ALREADY HAD the same £5 offer on the normal link two lines above it?
WHY NOT JUST DELETE THE NEW SPECIAL OFFER LINK? To con you into doing what I did, plainly!
So I went through with the signing up process, unaware, and duly got the crappy £5, and now I've blown my ONE and only Crappy Expert trial chance on that crappy deal instead of getting £20, all because of Quidco's incompetence (wilyness? deceitfulness?) in leaving up the special link, but with the crappy £5 on offer. Guess what they said when I complained? Not our fault, guv'nor! Guess what they said when I pointed out it was, and when I asked for the £15 I had paid them in fees thus far to compensate me for the cb lost due to their incompetence? Not our fault, guv'nor!
A-holes.
So what I'm saying is: be very careful when you do sign up for any of these offers that you are getting the GOOD cashback deal and not a prematurely, shiftily edited one.
Personally, I wouldn't take the £15 CB deal, especially now I know £20 is possible (it will come around again) - remember, this means you'd be just £10 up, since you have to spend your £5 deposit!

In 2007 it was £30 cashback for a £10 deposit - that's a clear £20 profit !!! Now they give us fanfare about a £15 profit which they then prematurely shift to a £10 profit!
Screw 'em!

Edited by: "Shoesize" 22nd Dec 2010

much prefer topcashback over quidcrap

iamrofe

much prefer topcashback over quidcrap

Yeah, me too now, you even get to MAKE money from TopCB (£5 per referral now, special Christmas deal for some members) instead of LOSING £5 like with Quidcrap, so that's already a £10 advantage right there!
It's just that Quidcrap do have some exclusive offers that are pretty good - until they screw you over, of course...

Edited by: "Shoesize" 22nd Dec 2010

My £20 says validated now. (_;)

speedy1477

Thanks for making this post. I have now just won £35 in total. Im … Thanks for making this post. I have now just won £35 in total. Im planning on do this 3 more times. Should be a nice £100+ profit if all goes well.Not as good as the walkers promotion. I made £280 on that

What on earth was the walkers promotion, speedy? Details, pls!

Also, with the Gala Bingo winnings that one might make from their £20 free bet money, they don't just allow you to withdraw that, do they? I'm guessing you have to put it through (cycle it) a good few times, by which you'll have lost it all - if that's not the case, please tell us.

"Im planning on do this 3 more times. Should be a nice £100+ profit if all goes well."
- sure, if only Gala Bingo would just comply with your desire - but isn't Bingo a game of complete and utter blind luck?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions