Groups

Galaxy J5 (2016) or Galaxy A3 (2016)?

Can't decide which to get for my wife as a gift.

The A3 would be perfect size wise, but then the 1.5GB RAM over the J5's 2GB RAM is a bit concerning.

What's the best one to go for? Thanks

6 Comments

had the j5 for a while and very happy with it.

I've got a j5 the internal memory is really way too small, lots of samsung bloatware that fills it up, inc microsoft office,

Original Poster

sido

I've got a j5 the internal memory is really way too small, lots of … I've got a j5 the internal memory is really way too small, lots of samsung bloatware that fills it up, inc microsoft office,

I mean the 2016 model though, which has 16GB.

superfreddy

I mean the 2016 model though, which has 16GB.

Then its a bang on phone

We have both in our family - both performing fine. Personally I prefer the J5 as the A3 has a solid glass back which makes it heavier to hold and easier to slip out of your hand if it used case free. However I hate the bloatwear on both and would be tempted to go for a high end Cubot for the next phone.

Superfreddy - you have literally hundreds of unanswered "Ask" questions. Why do you never close off your ask threads? Very disrespectful to the people offering you advice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047149
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767372
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2464
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62482

See more discussions