Found 3rd Feb
Looking to buy Samsung help me out

11 Comments

honor 7

smartfonestore have some in stock @ £229
Edited by: "ivadeal" 3rd Feb

note 5 is a lot more expensive, and doesn't have expandable storage, or a removable battery. those are the only negatives, every other thing it wins

Original Poster

ivadeal

smartfonestore have some in stock @ £229

Ta

Note 4 is EOL, it won't get by more updates.

nicko27

Looking to buy Samsung help me out

Excuse me sir, do you have time to talk about our lord and savior the Xiaomi Mi Max?

Note 4, maybe end of life but was so far ahead on it's release it's still not far behind current flagships....
(2.5years old with QHD 5.7" AMOLED, snapdragon 805, 3Gb Ram, 32Gb storage+sd, removable 3220MaH battery 16mp cam and an active stylus no-one else has anything similar too...)

Sadly Android 6.01 is as far as it will ever go (officially)
Edited by: "Uridium" 3rd Feb

I bought note 4 and it is fine. I have lost track a bit of what note we are up to but there was a new one last year that i was going to buy but didnt like the pre release leak info, however when it actually got released it wasnt what was expected so i would have bought that if i had waited until it was released.

mutley1

I bought note 4 and it is fine. I have lost track a bit of what note we … I bought note 4 and it is fine. I have lost track a bit of what note we are up to but there was a new one last year that i was going to buy but didnt like the pre release leak info, however when it actually got released it wasnt what was expected so i would have bought that if i had waited until it was released.

Note 5 was never officially release in europe, Note 6 never existed, Note 7 was the one that came out last year and caught fire a bit so got pulled....

Basically the last decent official note in the UK was the 4...

Note 8 will be with us later this year but will be as per al Samsung flagships now horrendously overpriced (a £400 phone with £300+ of marketing budget tagged to the price)

I'll be keeping my Note 4 for a while I think...almost tempted by a Lenovo P2 although I think it would be a bit of a downgrade. Still for £200 I think a Lenovo P2 would be my option If my Note 4 died tomorrow.

Uridium

Note 5 was never officially release in europe, Note 6 never existed, Note … Note 5 was never officially release in europe, Note 6 never existed, Note 7 was the one that came out last year and caught fire a bit so got pulled....Basically the last decent official note in the UK was the 4...Note 8 will be with us later this year but will be as per al Samsung flagships now horrendously overpriced (a £400 phone with £300+ of marketing budget tagged to the price)I'll be keeping my Note 4 for a while I think...almost tempted by a Lenovo P2 although I think it would be a bit of a downgrade. Still for £200 I think a Lenovo P2 would be my option If my Note 4 died tomorrow.

Thank you. Now that you mentioned it, i do recollect feeling relieved that i didnt buy the note 7 after all because of the recall issue. Very poor of a big brand to have to do that. I would be interested to see what the note 8 looks like but i probably wont be in the market for a new phone until next year as i bought my note 4 only six months ago.

well note 4 u can get it under 200 and note 5 struggle under 430 and u need 920a model for full 4g mode.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Want to sell on DLC ebay45
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account1010
    3. Christmas presents47
    4. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options711

See more discussions