Galaxy S9 preorder

Found 25th FebEdited by:"Madman123"
Is anyone getting an error when trying to pre order the S9 on samsung website.

Seems like Its working. Just pre ordered mine
Community Updates
AskSamsung Galaxy S9
12 Comments
Pre-order is March 2nd, I think. According to MKBHD
Original Poster
artnada5 m ago

I've just done mine.went through
artnada1 h, 28 m ago

Madman1231 h, 23 m ago

I've just done mine.went through

Oh my gosh no! Cancel it! I just got this email....
33330113-c1977.jpg
Why is it $719 and £739. Even with brexit that's still £515. May as well book a Norwegian flight to the states and get a holiday and the mobile
Alex_Pritchard9 m ago

Why is it $719 and £739. Even with brexit that's still £515. May as well b …Why is it $719 and £739. Even with brexit that's still £515. May as well book a Norwegian flight to the states and get a holiday and the mobile

Should be £618 in the UK. So about £120 of a difference.
Can anyone order one for me please?? I'd love to own one
CoeK6 m ago

Should be £618 in the UK. So about £120 of a difference.

Does the quidco cash back cover sim free too? The Samsung trade in offers aren't too bad and they give interest free credit with a cheap simo could work out cheaper than most of the contracts I've seen
Misslovely8 m ago

Can anyone order one for me please?? I'd love to own one

So buy one?
Alex_Pritchard4 m ago

Does the quidco cash back cover sim free too? The Samsung trade in offers …Does the quidco cash back cover sim free too? The Samsung trade in offers aren't too bad and they give interest free credit with a cheap simo could work out cheaper than most of the contracts I've seen

No idea. I generally just upgrade with my contract, could probably get a better deal but it isn't something I normally put much effort into.

I would have thought buying it and then getting some only would be cheaper, at least at first.
CoeK44 m ago

No idea. I generally just upgrade with my contract, could probably get a …No idea. I generally just upgrade with my contract, could probably get a better deal but it isn't something I normally put much effort into.I would have thought buying it and then getting some only would be cheaper, at least at first.

It often isn’t cheaper as you get a cheaper tariff when bundled with the phone.
Original Poster
LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 45 m ago

Oh my gosh no! Cancel it! I just got this email....[Image]

It's only if you get it on contract I believe
Alex_Pritchard2 h, 2 m ago

Does the quidco cash back cover sim free too? The Samsung trade in offers …Does the quidco cash back cover sim free too? The Samsung trade in offers aren't too bad and they give interest free credit with a cheap simo could work out cheaper than most of the contracts I've seen

Yeah Your right, I didn't think of that but realised afterwards
Alex_Pritchard2 h, 2 m ago

CoeK1 h, 58 m ago

No idea. I generally just upgrade with my contract, could probably get a …No idea. I generally just upgrade with my contract, could probably get a better deal but it isn't something I normally put much effort into.I would have thought buying it and then getting some only would be cheaper, at least at first.

Just double checked and it says £10 cashback for sim only and £5 cashback for all other contracts and upgrades. Best to shop about and work out what's the best deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants