Galaxy Tab with my t mobile sim

2 replies
Found 5th Apr 2011
I have a galaxy tab coming from t mobile and i had a txt saying thanks for setting up a new line etc. My question is can i put my current t mobile sim into the tab and use it for voice calls and texts and for surfing or do i have to use the new number. I didnt actually realise that it would get a number, i though the tab would just come ready to use and i could just insert my current sim to make calls. Any help is appreciated.

2 Comments

The tab uses a normal sim, so you can put in your normal T-mobile sim from your phone if you wish, but it's probably better to use an internet sim with it being a smart phone/tablet
Edited by: "rd1701" 5th Apr 2011

Hi i got a galaxy tab on t-mobile and cannot use any other sim, you can get it unlocked at a phone shop about £20-30 but you will lose all your apps bookmarks etc as they have to delete everything and reset it back to factory settings.
Hope that helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions