Groups

Gamblers out their and tips on fruit-machines? Mainly Deal or No Deal

Websites etc....cheats

6 Comments

Machine always wins, wait until somebody has filled it up and then play, unless the guy looks hard

Win or bust is the way forward

PINK PANTHER FRUIT MACHINE TO RESET THE BOARD (TO DO IF YOU WIN BIG-ITS RESET THE BOARD SO IT THINKS YOU HAVENT WON)

With the three hold buttons (lets says the left hold button is 1, the middle hold button is 2 and the right hold button is 3), you will need to press in this order (fast) 1,3,1,3,1,3,2,3,2,3,2,3 ...... if done correctly the middle hold button will start flashing on and off....if the above doesn't work it may be 4 times instead of 3. so try 1,3,1,3,1,3,1,3,2,3,2,3,2,3,2,3

Banned

I think it´s 5 times or 6 times I forget now

up>down>left>right>press start & wait for the ring noise.......................oh wait, no, that was for Sonic the Hedgehog on the megadrive.

I tried one earlier, got quite far on some travel one, it gave a crafty bonus if you lost, got "easy questions" and got as far as stage 5 where 1 more question would of got me £2 and lost! and then got the easy question bonus again but the questions were hard on stage 1!

Crafty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions