Found 11th Apr 2010
I don't know too much about it but have been putting a few bets on today with my free bet balance received from a grand national promotion. I put £5 on Portsmouth to beat Spurs at 8-1. However once I logged in my balance hadn't increased and it says I lost that bet. I'm guessing there is some BS rule where a win doesn't count as a win if it's achieved in extra time. Is that right?

1. Misc
  2. Betting
13 Comments

u probs put the bet on for them to win in 90mins

Edit: whereas if you had put to get through to final I guess the same sort of odds would have applied but would have taken extra time/pens into account

gutted

Banned

Result at 90 mind stands for betting purposes

Harsh lessons

Banned

Result at 90 mind stands for betting purposes

Harsh lessons

Yup technically it was a draw, so you lose.

Result for betting purposes was a draw.

shoulda had one on them to make it to the final....

i remember this happening to me when i got the betting bug. worse of all it was on an accumulator.....thought id nailed about 4 ton....

90 mins only

:x
sorry to hear that.

Original Poster

I'm pretty certain it just said to win, nothing about 90 minutes. Will pay more attention next time!

sdavi3680;8341429

I'm pretty certain it just said to win, nothing about 90 minutes. Will … I'm pretty certain it just said to win, nothing about 90 minutes. Will pay more attention next time!

normally before u proceed to place the bet there is a reference to 90mins

any games that can have extra time assume you are betting in 90mins unless it states otherwise
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769295
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    3. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128

See more discussions