EXPIRED

Game

hi i bought wireless headset on game website, 2 days in it doesnt charge or turn on, i just wondered can you take item instore to get replacement without the packaging or do you have to send it back to game website.

3 Comments

Just return it to the store and they will sort it out, had to do this a couple of times myself over the years.

fram the game website FAQ

Returning an item bought Online to a GAME Store: You can return goods to … Returning an item bought Online to a GAME Store: You can return goods to your nearest GAME Store - Store FinderYou must return any item using the original invoice supplied with your product and have your credit or debit card used for the original purchase with you for the Store to process the refund. Online orders cannot be returned to GAME concessions in Debenhams Stores or Borders.Partial returns of bundles cannot be made in Store, but must be returned by post using the details above.Returning an item bought Online by Post: You can return goods directly using the postage-paid label you will receive with your goods:If the product is still sealed and in mint condition please use the code M001 in the RMA number section on the Return address label. If the product is faulty please use the code F001 in the RMA number section on the Return address label and please state 'Exchange' or 'Refund'. The address for returns is: Central Distribution GMWB Freepost SCE4702 PO Box 6593 Basingstoke RG21 6YJIf you return any products to us, please obtain a Proof of Posting receipt from the Post Office.

Original Poster

ok cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions