Game

Do they sell PS1 games?

9 Comments

Well, I quickly went to Game.co.uk and looked and it appears they don't. It was quite easy to do. HTH. :thumbsup:

shibi din;5688195

Well, I quickly went to Game.co.uk and looked and it appears they don't. … Well, I quickly went to Game.co.uk and looked and it appears they don't. It was quite easy to do. HTH. :thumbsup:

Same result here.

yeah i know they do the pre-owned ones as do game station and grainger games

Original Poster

shibi din;5688195

Well, I quickly went to Game.co.uk and looked and it appears they don't. … Well, I quickly went to Game.co.uk and looked and it appears they don't. It was quite easy to do. HTH. :thumbsup:

mbgringo;5688205

Same result here.

You think they would online?

bambu;5688211

yeah i know they do the pre-owned ones as do game station and grainger … yeah i know they do the pre-owned ones as do game station and grainger games

That's what I wanted to know sorry instore.
Any ideas what sorts and prices?

GAME say they no longer sell "retro"

Try a CEX if you have one? or maybe a Cash Converter?

I'd ask on here. There must be hundreds (if you don't mind used)

Met-Cast;5688263

You think they would online?

If only there was a way to check on your computer.....

via your internet browser

by going to the website :roll:

Original Poster

iCodd;5688265

GAME say they no longer sell "retro"Try a CEX if you have one? or maybe a … GAME say they no longer sell "retro"Try a CEX if you have one? or maybe a Cash Converter?

Good idea will have a look :thumbsup:

greg_68;5688285

I'd ask on here. There must be hundreds (if you don't mind used)

Don't mind used.

grex9101;5688288

If only there was a way to check on your computer.....via your internet … If only there was a way to check on your computer.....via your internet browserby going to the website :roll:

It was a rhetorical question.

What games are you looking for??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions