game Black Friday queues

Found 25th Nov 2015
Who's queuing for the midnight opening of game on Friday?
Apparently they reckon people will start queuing from 7pm!!!
What time you queuing?
Community Updates
6 Comments
Not queuing there, but I'll be part of the Christmas temps working on the day. It's going to be my first, so It'll be quite an experience for me to overcome the crowds of people for six hours.
Just out of interest do people know what they're queuing for i.e are the prices released beforehand
readingbrown99

Just out of interest do people know what they're queuing for i.e are the … Just out of interest do people know what they're queuing for i.e are the prices released beforehand

​Doubt it lol
Lol don't get why people would queue up at midnight hoping there might be good offers.
It's game... chances are even if they do have it cheap it will be still similar to buying online.
I think game actually smashed it last year with there bundles I'm tempted !
stefromuk

Lol don't get why people would queue up at midnight hoping there might be … Lol don't get why people would queue up at midnight hoping there might be good offers.It's game... chances are even if they do have it cheap it will be still similar to buying online.

Problem is, a lot of websites went down last year so hopefully they've all learnt and will make sure they can cope with the rush
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants