Game Bundle Xbox One S Gears of War and 12 month live

Has anyone else had their order cancelled by Game for the above. I waited over a week, then got an email last Friday saying it would be delivered this coming week, then last night got this...

Your order has been successfully cancelled.

Here's a quick reminder of what you ordered:
Cancelled Items Qty Price Total
Xbox One 1TB HD Console with Gears of War 4 and 12 Month Xbox Live Subscription

Sold and Fulfilled By GAME

1 £229.98 £229.98
Delivery: Free Click and Collect (1 working day) £0.00
Discounts £0.00
Total £229.98
Refund on PayPal £229.98
Once we've processed your refund, you'll receive a confirmation email. It can take up to 10 working days for the funds to show up in your account. In the case of gift card refunds, your eVoucher should appear in your inbox in around 72 hours. Reward account refunds also take around 72 hours to show in your balance.
The Team,

GAME.co.uk

7 Comments

christ I would be so funked off. That wasn't a christmas gift was it?

That's so annoying. Not even an explanation as to why it was cancelled? Have you contacted them to ask why?

I guess there they sold out of the bundle and found a problem with yours. Does suck though.

Original Poster

deeky

That's so annoying. Not even an explanation as to why it was cancelled? … That's so annoying. Not even an explanation as to why it was cancelled? Have you contacted them to ask why?

Emailed twice, tried to ask via the web chat, they cut me off twice, tried calling the London number was on hold for 30 mins...Gave up. I am assuming it was one of those none deals where they put the wrong price on and then get out of it by just cancelling the orders. Am a tad vexed.

Original Poster

ThugBasher

christ I would be so funked off. That wasn't a christmas gift was it?

It was for my son, the deal did seem too good to be true and it appears it was. Having a right job trying to source another one too.

Just go instore and buy another bundle.

Original Poster

thedvdmonster

Just go instore and buy another bundle.

I was asking if anyone else had experienced this.?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions